My Name is Francisco and im from Portugal, and recently bought a 1971 Honda n360 in good nik wich in trying to restore to factory specs .
And i would like if you guys could give some tips and advice where i can find some parts and how to resolve mechanic problems.
Best regards to you all
This are the first Photos i saw on the internet site were i found him.
The first time i went to see him in person to the old mans garage
engine bay all there and complet
very tidy and complet interior
Same signs of rust in the rear window
all four original mud flaps still there
Horrible after market side mirror im triyng to find an original one
The Rubber trim glued with contact glue(it looks like rust but its not)
The next pictures are from when i started the restoration.
When i got him to my friends shop ( an expert on Hondas) who is teaching how to do the repairs i need.
a little bit of rust there
the interior of side panels still with rust proof treatment after 40 years
non original carpet a rat made is home on the right side (poor bastard i evicted him is still looking for a new home anyone has a boot to rent?
Under the dash board (need to find some new rubber covers for the pedals)
Same rust on the side window
And on the side panel
Some of the work done over the last month
Two very small rust holes
Give me some comments on the pictures guys.
Tell me what you think and your opinions and your know how.
Tanks hope you enjoy
Has promise here are some updates on the work
Took the side windows and the rubbers aou to see if i had some rust underneed (having trouble finding rubbers for the front and back windshield can anyone help me out its been kind of dificult finding those parts)i have tryied Mings and had no response from him
Took out the head lamps so i could clean the air entraces to the cockpit.
Taking out the selent "tar" on the wheel arches by hand using piant remover and a screw driver hard work.
inside the car i have allready taken out the dasboard so i can see if i have any rust behind it . Found out that the winshiel rubber are glued with silicone isolant (need to find new rubbers)
The engine is working , all that needed was new plugs and fresh oil and started right up .
The back axel is coming out next hope i can get it out by myself.
Please give me advices and tipes i really need all the help i can get.
Thank you guys