#
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: back into the '74 SR5 project
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:47 am 

Hey all, Scott here, after 3 years of almost no progress on my restoration, I may have the bug again and will be diving back into the project. This 74 SR5 was located here in my hometown on a ranch where it was last registered in 1988 and last driven in the late 90's....used as a ranch car...in Cali her whole life. I got it into the garage, cleaned up the engine, stripped the carb down and cleaned and she fired right up. I was way motivated at the start and my plan was to strip completely down, every bolt off, grinded and painted. I am going to decide in the next week whether to continue on or sell as is. Car is complete with replacement OEM front windshield, new OEM dash pad, chrome pass/driver door trim, and some new rubber. My first car in 1980 was a '71 corolla and I really want to see this thing finished. If I decide to sell I will post in the for sale section. (trying to add pic but says its invalid....will add soon)

(Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.) getting this message when trying to load pic....any suggestions?
Just added the link for a pic. unfortunatly, due to a series of mishaps, I have no pics of car fully asembled prior to dismantling.
http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/sweav ... 7513813368

Last edited by sweave65 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: back into the '74 SR5 project
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 pm 

Welcome to the forum. Id love to see this 74. Get a photobucket account and link from there.

Post subject: Re: back into the '74 SR5 project
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:44 pm 

why can I not just upload from my desk top. simple JPG photo, should not be an issue.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]