#
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Hello from New York
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 am 

Hey Everyone

I've been a fan of the classics for some time now but don't really get the treat of seeing them all too often (or at all) here in the US. But its nice to see that there are others out there that are still holding strong to the older cars.

The US car scene never really satisfied my automotive interest, so I took to browsing around in the land of Japanese automotive excellence. Needless to say, I was far from disappointed. Ever since, I take pleasure in viewing and discussion Japanese cars of all sorts (specifically the classics)

Since I mainly seek my favorite cars out online, I like to utilize every little thing I can (forums, youtube, etc.) when browsing for cars. With that said, I recently came across and AWESOME youtube channel that focuses specifically on the classics. It is run by a man named Daniel who moved out to Japan from Australia. He travels around to car shows and stops to document some of the awesome restored (and sometimes original) classics he comes across.

The youtube channel is called "WasabiCars" and can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/user/wasabicars

Very glad to have found these forums - Cheers!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]