#
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:32 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: New from the North East of the US
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:05 am 

Hello good Sirs and Sir-ettes?, I am here in search of a new old car. Hoping to learn a lot while I pursue that end. Way back when I was the owner of a 84' Datsun Sentra, had the e16 mated to a 5-speed. Loved the manual steering and the anorexic weight of chassis. Despite the lack of power it still felt quick, and was able to take corners at a good rate even with the worn out suspension. I've owned all FWD cars my life and now I'm looking into picking up a RWD finally. Specifically a 4 door, don't know what it is but I've never enjoyed the seating positions of coupes. Also looking for something relatively light, for this reason I've turned my attention to the early 80s and earlier. The 78-82 Mazda 626 caught my eye but it seems to be almost non existent as I've only seen one coupe for sale in all my interweb digging. Be it junk yard, salvage or classified sites. In all honestly I'm just looking for a rolling chassis of one at this point but I'm not holding my breath unfortunately. So there it is, any recommendations on other 4 door platforms would be greatly appreciated. I'm partial to the 80s boxiness for whatever reason but I'll venture elsewhere.

Thanks,
EyeAmZ

Post subject: Re: New from the North East of the US
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:44 am 

welcome.... nice to see some semi locals here... where in PA are you?

there's a 1980 corona for sale in northern maryland craigslist... i wanna look at it but i have way too many projects right now

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18604&p=158903#p158903

mx32 2jz swap in progress

Post subject: Re: New from the North East of the US
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:31 pm 

16 months later.....

Live in Delaware county.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]