#
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: yeoboseyo!
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:30 am 

Names Michael Lee from San Diego Cali. I am currently out here for work but i am originally from Michigan.
Things about me? Well I love cars... Especially Nissans. Im 19 years young, I own two nissans. I have a 1972 sedan 4 dr datsun 510 that is orange that i am currently restoring and i own a 2001 nissan frontier to lug all my parts in. well thats pretty much it guys.

Post subject: Re: yeoboseyo!
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:50 am 
JNC Enthusiast

Welcome to JNC. Pretty cool that more SD peeps are signing up. Also welcome to San Diego too. Datsuns and old school JNC's meet up at the CVS pharmacy on Sweetwater Blvd in National City every Thursday night around 8-ish PM-ish.

Even if you don't have your 510, come out and chill. It's a real friendly crowd and people don't pull stunts.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:58 pm 

Drive510 wrote:
Welcome to JNC. Pretty cool that more SD peeps are signing up. Also welcome to San Diego too. Datsuns and old school JNC's meet up at the CVS pharmacy on Sweetwater Blvd in National City every Thursday night around 8-ish PM-ish.

Even if you don't have your 510, come out and chill. It's a real friendly crowd and people don't pull stunts.

Awesome! thanks for the invite. I will definitely have to come out and check out the scene. 510 should be on the streets soon, few more knick knacks and you'll see me around look for the orange 72 510 :D

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:52 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

We would love to see it!! There must be about 2 or 3 orange 510's and my buddy has an orange datsun p/u. If the car is running, we'd love check it out. I'll be looking out for it. :tu:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]