#
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 pm 

Yota! Soy Mansue! My Wife & I have an ongoing battle. She likes old school American HotRodz. You Know, big wheels in da back dohnuts in da front. I'm into Classic .....scuze me..... Nostalgic Imports. Especially Japanese. My first car was a Chevy Biscayne. My first true car was a 1980 Toyota Celica GT Coupe. 22R 5 Speed. That was 16 years ago. Another was a 1989 Honda Pelude with 4 -wheel-steering. Miss that car from 10 years ago. I've had many more since. Majority were Imports. I know have a 1980 Toyota Cressida. Traded it for a 1997 VW Jetta. Love my car. My philosiphy is - The newer Imports have great credibility because of the Imports of the past. Those were built to last and have great lines that are still in use today. The Domestics here in the U.S. between the mid 70's and late 90's were not well made and not very pretty. Even the high-end makes were not very high-end. I'm always int seeing and hearing anything new about all Imports. The older the better. If you want to talk Cars I'm your guy. Hit me up!

Post subject: Re: Introduction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:16 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Welcome to JNC. I've grown to love old school Japanese cars more than American Muscle since acquiring my dad's Datsun. In your wife's defense, I would not mind owning a Grand National Buick(one of my favorite cars). Sadly I was only able to own the non-turbo version(which didn't compare) when I was in college which I had since sold off a long time ago.

You're in the right place though if you love old school Japanese rides though.

Post subject: Re: Introduction
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:13 pm 

Right on! I live in Denver,Co and here there are not too many of these cars here. The fav before this ane was a 79 Carolla SR5 Liftback. I traded a mountain bike for it. Lasted me 5 years before the suspension busted on me. Had to junk it. My wife did'nt talk to me for a week.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]