#
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: New From San Diego
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 am 

I stumbled upon this site through a link on Ratsun so I decided to join. Anyhow; my name is Cliff located here in Sunny San Diego.:o I'm a proud owner of a 72' Datsun 510 wagon.

History: Got it from a childhood friend for my birthday :tu: ,towed it down here via Uhaul, it has been sitting in the cold in the Bay area for over 2 something yrs and has not been driven. She's in the process of getting all tuned up with her 51,000 original miles L16, but am learning as I go. I used to have a 71' 2 door in high school, but it always ran good for some reason until I got my gf prego and had to sell her :cry: ...oh well.

I just want to pick up new/used parts for my project build, I want to eventually swap to an L20b with a pair od DCOE's. I want a built up L20b like the one Troy Ermish/or Rebello's and make completly street...and of course my suspension. So there we go.

My 1st whip

Post subject: Re: New From San Diego
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:48 am 
JNC Enthusiast

Awesome find. Welcome to JNC. Come out to some of the old school meets here in SD. We meet every Thursday (on non-rainy days) night around 8pm-ish, in front of the CVS Pharmacy off on Sweetwater Blvd in National City. My 510 is no where near drive-able right now...but hope to see you out there. :tu:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:18 am 

As soon as I get it running as my or close to dd I'm good to go, but I'll stop by one day anyways. So every Thursday after 8ish huh?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:59 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Totally cool if you swing by in your daily. A lot of owners show up in their daily drivers especially during overcast weather. Not too many people show in the rain(I never have).

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]