Here's what she looked like when I first took her home. After the basic run through, oil change, coolant change, spark plugs, cap and rotor, valve adjustment, carb rebuild, and hours of tinkering with the adjustments shes running pretty well. I've still got a flat spot through the mid range but I'm banking on the fact that the jets are all out of whack. Once the correct jets are installed it should sort itself out.
The orange spokes were interesting, after closer inspection they were spray painted. These are SSR MkII wheels, 3 piece with a healthy width and offset.. Not cheap in the least so a backyard spray job doesn't really do them justice. However, since they've already been sprayed I figure they can't get any worse. The orange and silver is not exactly my cup of tea so I removed the wheels, masked the tires and gave them a fresh coat of primer followed by flat. I also replaced the hardware with class 8.8 Gold fasteners. IMO they turned out quite well. This will hold me over until I can decide which route to go with these wheels. Also while I had the wheels off, I took some time to paint the front calipers.