#
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Can anybody identify these wheels/Rims...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 am
Posts: 32
Location: Earth...
Hi all,

I'm looking for these rims for my car. - Can anybody tell me more about the rims, manufactor, what cars they where fitted on and more...

I have seen these rims on both Datsun and Mazda cars in US.

Thanks

Image

_________________
My Cars: Mazda Luce Rotary Coupe, R100, Rx-2, Rx-3, Rx-4, Rx-5 all Coupes, REPU truck and a Rx-8.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:05 am
Posts: 382
Location: S.W. Missouri
Look like Ford Escort rims...early 80's...I just picked up a set :lol:

_________________
Image
http://edz280zxblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/edz280zx?rf=238417716376693023


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm 

Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:56 am
Posts: 159
Location: POMONA, SUR CALIFAS
i see these wheels on datsuns old Zs and sometimes crestas at the local junkyards.

_________________
damn dodge!!!!
dedicated to pre86 japanese tin!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 am
Posts: 32
Location: Earth...
cfgarage wrote:
ramen bowls lol..

"Appliance brand wheels, made in Japan "


Hey,

Great info guys, thanks!

I have seen both Enkei, Appliance and also Superiour Industries Rims that look like this. - It seems that Superiour is just in 13" and atleast Appliance is available in both 13" and 14".

It seems that Enkei is the original rims from Japan. - And that Superiour was manufactured under licence in US. - I dont know where Appliance is made..???

Anybody know the name on these rims...??? - Superiour Industries called them 'Pantera Mags'.

Ok, i'm really looking for these rims, preferable 14" (PCD 4X110). - So let me know if anyone may have a nice set for sale including centercaps. - Pickup in SoCal is possible.

Thanks

_________________
My Cars: Mazda Luce Rotary Coupe, R100, Rx-2, Rx-3, Rx-4, Rx-5 all Coupes, REPU truck and a Rx-8.


Last edited by Enfini on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Posts: 77
Location: salem oregon
i have a set like that on my luv i need to restore... said Japan but had the letter A like Appliance wheels 14x7

Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:50 am 
JNC Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:45 am
Posts: 698
Location: indonesia
pcd bolt pattern 4x108 ??

_________________
I LUV JNC


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 am
Posts: 32
Location: Earth...
roosterfella46 wrote:
pcd bolt pattern 4x108 ??


Hi there,

Wheels i'm looking for should be (PCD 4x110 14") and fit Mazda.

Thanks

_________________
My Cars: Mazda Luce Rotary Coupe, R100, Rx-2, Rx-3, Rx-4, Rx-5 all Coupes, REPU truck and a Rx-8.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 am 
JNC Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:45 am
Posts: 698
Location: indonesia
wait.. u prefer for local pick up in so cal..
but under your avatar says that your location is at sweden??..
:?

i got a brand new set of meshII similar to that..
but in r13x8j 4x110...

_________________
I LUV JNC


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 am
Posts: 32
Location: Earth...
roosterfella46 wrote:
wait.. u prefer for local pick up in so cal..
but under your avatar says that your location is at sweden??..
:?

i got a brand new set of meshII similar to that..
but in r13x8j 4x110...


Hey,

Yes, thats right, i'm in Sweden but I will take my little boat over the water, stay for lunch in New York, rent a car and drive flat out for 4 days and end up really early morning in LA. - get a room at Motell 66, shower, get some breakfeast and then go and pick up the wheels if i find them local....... - Then i just re-wind the trip back to Sweden...

Dude, i have friends in Socal who pick up parts for me...;)
- I then ship all parts/cars home once a year...

Any pictures of Your wheels..? - I guess as You are in Indonesia we wont do any business...??? - Or do You also have a little boat...?...;)

Take care bro...

_________________
My Cars: Mazda Luce Rotary Coupe, R100, Rx-2, Rx-3, Rx-4, Rx-5 all Coupes, REPU truck and a Rx-8.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:20 am 
JNC Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:45 am
Posts: 698
Location: indonesia
Enfini wrote:
roosterfella46 wrote:
wait.. u prefer for local pick up in so cal..
but under your avatar says that your location is at sweden??..
:?

i got a brand new set of meshII similar to that..
but in r13x8j 4x110...


Hey,

Yes, thats right, i'm in Sweden but I will take my little boat over the water, stay for lunch in New York, rent a car and drive flat out for 4 days and end up really early morning in LA. - get a room at Motell 66, shower, get some breakfeast and then go and pick up the wheels if i find them local....... - Then i just re-wind the trip back to Sweden...

Dude, i have friends in Socal who pick up parts for me...;)
- I then ship all parts/cars home once a year...

Any pictures of Your wheels..? - I guess as You are in Indonesia we wont do any business...??? - Or do You also have a little boat...?...;)

Take care bro...


i do have a big boat...that ships my customer's wheels order for me..
hehehe no no just kidding
i use sea mail from indonesian postal office to ship the wheels that my JNC friends bought from me...
pm me your email..
i'll send the pics of those wheels that i got...

_________________
I LUV JNC


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Still looking...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:10 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 am
Posts: 32
Location: Earth...
Hi all,

Still looking for these Wheels. They should be (PCD 4x110, 13" or 14") and fit Mazda. - Either brand (Enkei, Appliance or Superiour) is OK as long as they are a complete set of 4 including Centercaps and look like the picture above.

If someone in the LA/SoCal area could find me a set that would be great!

Thanks

_________________
My Cars: Mazda Luce Rotary Coupe, R100, Rx-2, Rx-3, Rx-4, Rx-5 all Coupes, REPU truck and a Rx-8.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Still looking...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 am
Posts: 32
Location: Earth...
Hi,

Still looking for these Wheels... - Preferable 14" Appliance with centercaps.
If someone in the LA/SoCal area could find me a set that would be great!

Thanks

_________________
My Cars: Mazda Luce Rotary Coupe, R100, Rx-2, Rx-3, Rx-4, Rx-5 all Coupes, REPU truck and a Rx-8.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 am 
JNC Fanatic
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm
Posts: 1381
Location: Boston, Assachusetts
Yeah, Appliance Mesh are always on Ebay.. or give this guy a try:

www.zparts.com

Actually, he has a set of 4 Appliance Mesh for $300 plus shipping, right now available.

I bought my Enkei Apache Vs from him, and he's a super nice guy. Always has a few sets of old school rims for sale at all times. :wink:

_________________
1987 Nissan "Datsun" S12 200sx XE notch
1981 Toyota Te72 Corolla
1983 Toyota Ae72 Corolla


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:24 am 
JNC Fanatic
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm
Posts: 1381
Location: Boston, Assachusetts
slickwrick wrote:
i see these wheels on datsuns old Zs and sometimes crestas at the local junkyards.

If you have Crestas in your junkyard.. you're one lucky mofo. :)

_________________
1987 Nissan "Datsun" S12 200sx XE notch
1981 Toyota Te72 Corolla
1983 Toyota Ae72 Corolla


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 am
Posts: 32
Location: Earth...
KresSlyda180 wrote:
Yeah, Appliance Mesh are always on Ebay.. or give this guy a try:

www.zparts.com

Actually, he has a set of 4 Appliance Mesh for $300 plus shipping, right now available.

I bought my Enkei Apache Vs from him, and he's a super nice guy. Always has a few sets of old school rims for sale at all times. :wink:


Thanks bro for the tip, really good info on that site...
- I'm still looking for these Appliance 14" wheels for Mazda 4x110 if anyone have them for sale, or can find them for me...

I also look for the same rims but in 6 lugs for REPU if anyone have them also.

Thanks

_________________
My Cars: Mazda Luce Rotary Coupe, R100, Rx-2, Rx-3, Rx-4, Rx-5 all Coupes, REPU truck and a Rx-8.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net