#
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:18 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: toyotavintageparts.com
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:26 am 

Hi there,

I will like to tell about a trade, which I made for about six months ago. I ordered parts from a person in the USA, since the person in question had some very interesting parts. I placed the order at the web shop, but prior to that I had an email correspondance with the person to ensure that the parts were on stock. I was told that the parts were readily available.

So, I bought the parts with an agreement on shipping to a friend of mine within the USA, since the seller would not ship to EU, where I live.

About a month after placement of the order and no parts had arrived at my friends place, I contacted the seller. I do not fully remember what the seller responded wherefore I am leaving out the information in case it should be incorrect. Since then the seller and I have been in contact several times, despite the fact that seller is very slow at responding to emails. A month ago I was informed that the parts had not been shipped, but that the shipping would be arranged within a week. I was given this information week after week and yet nothing has happened. Furthermore, the seller said he would go to a friend of his to dismount the parts from the car himself.

Within the last month, the deal included shipment to EU. Whether this has happened or not I cannot tell, but neither my friend in the USA nor I have recieved the parts.

I contacted the seller once again to inform that I would place an entry on various forums about the trading. Originally my plan was to present the entry for him to prepare him for it. However, I chose not to place the entry, since I believed he would get the parts shipped.
Personally, I believe my patience has been good, but now my patience is at an end. My intention with this entry is to inform others about issues with this company/person.

Seller has been informed about the online placement of this entry.
Seller has not had the chance to read the entry and thereby not to comment on the procedure.
Seller has not been told which forums the entry is placed at.
Seller is
toyotavintageparts.com
Tony

All emails written between seller and I are saved.

I hope this entry was useful for you.

Post subject: Re: toyotavintageparts.com
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:38 pm 

best of luck in your struggle

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]