#
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:07 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: My very own Craigslist Stalker
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:45 pm 

Back in late 2010, I managed to attract a lunatic on Craigslist and he began stalking me. Even though I've ignored him for over a year, he still is so upset that I called him an attention whore that he has been posting regularly on Craigslist trying to get my attention. Irony at it's finest. He tracked me down through my web site registration, and found my address. Then he began posting pictures of my house, and the freeway exit signs to my neighborhood.

The police told me over 14 months ago that if I ignore him he'll go away. Yet he is still trying to get my attention more than a year later. After my pet parrot passed away last May, he saw the information posted on my web site (which he browses reglularly, apparently) and he began making fun of my dead pet by posting morbid pictures of mutilated parrots of a similar species. One sick sonofabitch.

I was bored one weekend, and I made a funny video of the situation and posted it on YouTube. I'm not sure if his dumbass has seen it, but hopefully he will - I refuse to respond to him directly and give him my attention - something he is craving as his attempts to call me out have been sometimes weekly, but almost every month, including last month.

enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGqqh-A8baE

If you're wondering how this all came about, the story is in the dialog, and also written out in the video description.

Post subject: Re: My very own Craigslist Stalker
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:22 pm 

Unable to have my sound on at work, so couldn't really watch the video. But...

:shock:

I'm just going to have to step away from the internet for a while after hearing that story :lol:

Post subject: Re: My very own Craigslist Stalker
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:53 pm 

Yeah, really. I dont' care if someone doesn't like what I say on a forum and wants to tell me so, but what kind of loser spends the time to track you down and get pictures of your house because they don't like something you said?

Irony: an internet troll that spends a year trying to get my attention because he doesn't like the fact that I called him an attention whore.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]