#
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 48 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: All Japanese Classic Day-10 pre85 Feb 28th Qld Aust. PICS UP
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:14 pm 
JNC Fanatic

Hey gang,

For a change I'll post up something in advance!

Due to a lot of shite going down in our JNC scene here, we've decided to add another show to the JNC movement.

We'll be having our regular All Japanese day in June 2010. viewtopic.php?t=4451

The Classic day will follow the guide lines of your damn cool JCCS in the US with a 1985 or earlier cut. The other show has really opened up to all Japanese cars, adding over half now to plastics which really isn't a JNC car. I know they will become classics but it needs chrome bumpers!

It will be a the Earnshaw stat college, Earnshaw Rd, Banyo Qld, Australia again as they are great supporters and we can help out the local community so everyone gets that warm fuzzy feeling!

We're going to go with just people's choice for the trophy's to stop the usual BS with the my cars better than your's. Entry is only $10 and just enter on the day. This is another joint RSCRA/Seven of clubs(mazda and Toyota - RFZ event) event so let's make it happen.

Timbo

Last edited by B1500boy on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm 
Administrator

Awesome! The more events the merrier. We'll put this on the Event Horizon section of the blog once you've got a date.

PS. I think you mean JCCS ;) http://www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 pm 

ANOTHER jnc show in brisbane!!
you guys have all the luck. we cant even get 1 off the ground down here...................... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:25 am 
JNC Fanatic

ben wrote:
Awesome! The more events the merrier. We'll put this on the Event Horizon section of the blog once you've got a date.

PS. I think you mean JCCS ;) http://www.japaneseclassiccarshow.com/

Yes sorry mate yes the JCCS! <-- So gotta get there one day, anyone got a spare bed near by for a obsessive JNC aussie guy!

I'm a great tit not putting a date! Sunday 28th February 2010

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:31 am 
JNC Fanatic

1600GT wrote:
ANOTHER jnc show in Brisbane!!
you guys have all the luck. we cant even get 1 off the ground down here...................... :cry:

Damn that sucks! You've been trying for a while haven't you??What's holding you up? We try and keep the costs as low as possible so it doesn't really matter if only 20 cars turn up. We'd be happy even with that, but the show we had last June blew us away!

I'm hoping that once I've got the museum open for business a JNC show will happen each month!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 am 

B1500boy wrote:
I'm hoping that once I've got the museum open for business a JNC show will happen each month!

how is that coming along? might have to come up for a look

MATT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:24 am 
JNC Fanatic

MATNES wrote:
B1500boy wrote:

how is that coming along? might have to come up for a look

MATT

Have to start from scratch again Matty, local Queensland councils had odd merging's with each other a couple of years back which completely snookered me where I am at the moment - mainly with shed building and town planning issues. So I've bought out of shire and much bigger so the dream can continue there. Not a lot of infrastructure at the moment but it's getting there. The main problem is the insanely large amount of crap I have acquired in he last 10 years for it that has to move!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 am 

that is good news, and i know about lots of crap to move.

MATT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:07 am 
JNC Fanatic

Telling me mate. Not sure if you've found the same but complete cars are the easy bit, all the spares and stuff you think geez I'll need that and it gets into shed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm 

I'll pencil it down on the calendar.....should be able to get a few cars to come along.

1969 1200 Coupe - SOLD :(
1971 RX2 Coupe - SOLD :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:19 am 
JNC Fanatic

Sorry gang, apparently had to change the name of the show as someone over here has some words such as "Classic Japanese" registered. This now shows you some of the cr#p we have to deal with from within our little JNC world. And I thought we were doing all this for the love of our JNC's!!

Nothing else has changed except we are more fired up now to make this happen. If only certain folk could see the damage they do to their own empire here, not ours.

Dr Datto and the team has jumped on board as well as a sponsor so expect another swarm of the mighty Datsun's. Their website is below if anyone needs work or advice on early dato's and jnc's in general.

http://www.drdatto.com/

Last edited by B1500boy on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 am 
JNC Fanatic

BEWARE wrote:
I'll pencil it down on the calendar.....should be able to get a few cars to come along.

The Rx-2 just has to be there as I'll need my fix of it's minty freshness by then!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 am 

B1500boy wrote:
Sorry gang, apparently had to change the name of the show as someone over here has some words such as "Classic Japanese" registered.

says who..............only one common word and that is Japanese.

wait for their lawyers turn up before you change it, this site has a lot of members and been running for how long??

the courts would :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MATT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:25 am 
JNC Fanatic

MATNES wrote:
B1500boy wrote:
Sorry gang, apparently had to change the name of the show as someone over here has some words such as "Classic Japanese" registered.

says who..............only one common word and that is Japanese.

wait for their lawyers turn up before you change it, this site has a lot of members and been running for how long??

the courts would :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MATT

Totally BS isn't really? We all are in an minority group of vehicle owners, just as passionate as ever other car owner and you still end up with people from within just trying to take you down. Makes you wonder which side they're actually on............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 pm 

B1500boy wrote:
BEWARE wrote:

The Rx-2 just has to be there as I'll need my fix of it's minty freshness by then!

Will do, took the 808 to the one in June last year, so it'll be the RX2's turn.

It really is a bit sad that others are trying to put a stop to certain shows, you'd think that everyone into Japanese cars would be keen to get as many related old school Jap shows through-out the year as possible.

1969 1200 Coupe - SOLD :(
1971 RX2 Coupe - SOLD :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:10 am 

Very Anal if you ask me, the pettyness of it all. But people who do not listen in life will not learn. So come along everyone and enjoy a laid back "CLASSIC Pre 1985 JAPANESE CAR SHOW" with CLASSIC Pre 1985 "JAPANESE CARS. Were everyone has a great time enjoying what we all want to do. Showing our CLASSIC JAPANESE CARS.

Cheers.

:lol: :lol: :tu: :tu:

RFZ.............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 am 
Administrator

Is this an issue with the name of the show itself or a domain name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:25 pm 

It seems that an organiser of another CLASSIC JAPANESE CAR SHOW cannot handle people using these words out of the English dictionary together, CLASSIC and JAPANESE. That is one of the reasons for the break away Show. If these people spent the time organizing their show with the same amount of detail worrying about us using the words "CLASSIC JAPANESE". Then we wouldn't be even holding our show.
Yes there are numerous other reasons why, but I will not go into detail here. But I cannot believe how petty, nieve and posessed someone has become in not working together. All we want is to SHOW OUR CARS.

Cheers

RFZ..........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:07 pm 
Administrator

Well I think the answer is to use the word Nostalgic :)

We faced the same issues when coming up with the name for our site. In the US, the Classic Car Club of America claims to have coined the word "Classic" and even has a list of marques that can be considered Classics. :roll: Surprise, surprise, they're all European and a few American like Cadillac and Duesenberg.

So we decided to use Nostalgic, as that is what the Japanese use anyway. Nostalgic Hero, Tokyo Nostalgic Car Show, etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 am 

Easy fellas its going to be called
JAPANESE CLASSIC DAY '10
This way he can root a boot. long live RFZ!!!!!!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 48 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next