It seems as though things are going to be split up this weekend. Usually we go to the Torrance meet every first friday of the month:
Torrance Cross Roads JNC Monthly Meet - 7pm to 11pm
Near the In-N-Out
24445 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505 A couple of the guys are going to this food truck event. it seems to have a few people attending, but to be honest ive never been to one of theses:
PLEASE NOTE the change of location!
Southland Christian School
1920 Brea Canyon Cut Off Road
Walnut, CA 91789
"Special announcement: @SGVfoodtruckfst will be held at @RowlandDDaGG this coming First Friday. Lots of parking and entrance is free!"
Southern California's famous foodtrucks are finally invading the San Gabriel Valley in force and SpeedZone is making it possible! Here's your opportunity to try all the most popular dishes from LA and OC's best gourmet foodtrucks as they serve up their awesome gourmet creations alongside SpeedZone's exciting race tracks and gaming arcades!
Line-up of foodtrucks for June 3:
* Knock Out Taco - Authentic and Global Taco Creations By Chef Christopher Goossen
* OG Tempura - Tempura Creations By Chef Jae Cho
* No Jodas Kitchen - Cuban Cuisine
* The Grilled Cheese Truck - Need we say more?
* George's Greek Truck - Authentic Greek Fare
* White Rabbit Truck - Funky Filipino Fusion!
* Frysmith - Fries that eat as a meal!
* Longboards - Longboard-shaped ice cream bars!
* Tapa Boy - The Original Filipino Breakfast Truck
* Grill em’ All - Heavy Metal Hamburgers and winners of The Great Food Truck Race!
* Lobsta Truck - Lobster. Rolls. Let That Sink In For A Minute.
* Lee’s Philly - Mouthwatering Korean Gogi Style Steak Sandwiches, Tacos, and Burritos
* Lomo Arigato - Peruvian-Japanese Fusion
* Ahn Joo - Korean Style Snack Favorites by the Food Network’s Chef Debbie Lee
* The Boba Truck - Mobile Tea and Coffee Brewery..and Boba!
* Tropical Shaved Ice - Southern California’s first Hawaiian Shave Ice Truck
Bring your appetite and get ready for an awesome evening with:
* Music by guest DJ's
* A fully stocked bar & beer garden (for those 21 and over)
* Plenty of tables and seating so you can keep right on eating
* $5 entrance fee comes with $5 in gaming credits for the arcade and racing. It's a win-win for you and your family & friends!
It's a family affair with awesome grub, music, games, and high octane fun! SpeedZone offers a full arcade with hundreds of games, several blazing race tracks, and a giant bouncer for kids to enjoy while you get your grub (and drink) on!
For more info: http://sgvfoodtruckfest.com/
Short URL to this page: http://on.fb.me/gxTZje