#
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:42 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Wheels of the Century Car show Qld, Australia 14th Nov
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:59 pm 
JNC Fanatic

Hi Gang,

Just a quick note for a car show this Sunday. Down at the Redcliffe showgrounds on Brisbane's northside(Scarborough Road)

10th anniversary this year, run by the Clontarf Beach Scouts group. As all fellow Aussies know the Scouts do some of the best catering and sausage sizzles in the land so its worth going just for that!!

$7 pre entry but it's probably getting a bit late now, I forgot as usual, but you can enter on the day for $10. Lots of trophies and entrant prize giveaways - I always come home with a bag of goodies. Open to all things with wheels and trust me even being a mechanic for 20+ years, I always see a vehicle I've never seen before at this show!

Gates open at 7.30am for entrants and the show runs from 9am to 2pm. $5 entry for the public, kiddies 12 and under free with all proceeds going to the scouts. See you there Timbo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:56 pm 

If the weather behaves itself I'll have a car there, was a good event last year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 am 

Good chance of being there on Sunday as well, if the weather is ok. Tonights weather forecast is looking fine for the show.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]