#
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Dalby Wings and Wheels Spectacular, QLD 21st August
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:19 am 

This came through the club, but as we are not based in QLD, thought i would post up here if anyone is interested...........

Cheers,

Hello,

I would take the liberty to contact you and formally invite you to participate in our third Dalby Wings and Wheels Spectacular that is going to be held on Saturday 21st August 2010 in Dalby, Queensland (west of Toowoomba)
Despite, being a fund raising initiative of the Dalby Beck Street Kindergarten, This major event is a very important addition to the calendar for local clubs and service groups such as Rotary, Lions and Apex and is also supported by council and the Queensland State Government.
Highlights of the event (in no particular order) are hot air balloons, static auto and aircraft displays with an air display of aircraft and aerobatics (including Tony Blair in his Rebel 300 and the RAAF Roulettes) The event goes all day and night activities include a hot air balloon night glow, fireworks and several local bands providing music to enjoy sitting around the licensed bar.
On-site camping accommodation is available as well as a choice of motels in town.
Our website www.dalbywingsandwheels.com.au has more information and if you would like to have your club not only attend, but participate, please feel free to contact me at any time.
I look forward to hearing from you and you are more than welcome to phone me if you would like to discuss further.

Best regards
Peter Farquharson
Organiser
Dalby Wings and Wheels Spectacular 2010
Ph 0416198973

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]