#
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:38 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:59 am 

Let's see... I tend to keep my cars.

1982 Dodge D50(Mitsubishi Mighty Max) 5spd, 2.6
Parents bought it new in 1982, I handled the wheel in it when I was 6. Taught myself how to use the clutch when I was 12 driving it around on our property. It had 18k on it when I inherited it at the age of 16. I tore up the town in this truck, smoked a lot of non DOHC Hondas. Pictured here lowered and spray painted flat black because there was surface rust everywhere. Truck now has 37k on it, and I still drive it once a month. Already have 99% of the parts for a turbo swap for it.

Another shot of it, seen here hauling an sr swap for a friend.

1986 Mitsubishi Starion 5spd, Turbo Intercooled 2.6
My first Starion, found it by looking for turbo options for my truck (LOL). I was sitting in my truck, finishing the deal on the phone with the owner. I started up my truck, went to put it in first but the clutch cable bracket broke and I had no clutch!! Jealous truck. Bought this when I was 17 for $400. Engine was fully disassembled and it hadn't been driven in 2 years. Was a mess. Can't believe I got it running. The pic is taken when I had just taken it for it's first spin, as you can see the engine crane in the background. Also pictured my truck with it's original paint. Since it was my first Starion, I blew the motor by running it too rich, and then I parked it and never got back to it... finally decided to let it go to a good friend for half of what I paid for it.

1989 Honda Prelude S(low)
I really didn't want to buy a Honda, all my friends were shocked when I got it... times were tough for a 17 year old with a part time job, and two blown up Mitsubishis. I had to buy the Honda because I blew the motor in my truck, and so I had to get the Starion going... so I did, it lasted a month before I killed it by not knowing the boost sensor wasn't hooked up (ran WAY rich). No pics, but it was gold, had replacement JDM engine(carb'd LOL). I lowered it an inch by cutting the springs a very tiny bit. Bought it for cheap from my friend's mom, fixed a lot of dents and replaced a stupid $100 ignitor... then sold it for a bit more than I had in it. Only had it for a year, until I saved enough money to get my truck running again.

1986 Mitsubishi Starion 5sp, Turbo 2.6
My friend's car actually, but was given to me because his parents didn't want him to fix it after the engine died. It was his first car, I found it at some crappy car lot near my work. Bargained the dealer down to $700. We drove it around for two weeks, the engine developed a rod knock when were cruising at an easy 30mph... only used it for 200 miles. I told my friend we should fix it, but his parents really didn't like the car, so it sat for years in front of my house, till he told me that I should just get rid of it for him. I tried to sell it for him, but no one wanted it. So it sat for a few more years, until my mom's friend hit it with her truck. Then I told another good friend of mine he could have it for free if we could move it to his place ASAP. He planned to get it going in a few weeks, but it sat... for another two years. He blew up his crappy v8 pinto AKA Mustang II, finally... and we had a mad rush to get the car going again. Had to replace nearly everything on it since it sat at his place for too long. He's put 14k on it, and I'm really surprised he hasn't killed it yet. He's killed 4 previous cars because of neglect.

1986 Mitsubishi Starion 5spd, Turbo Intercooled 2.6
My third Starion, 3rd time's the charm... haha. Bought this car for $700 with a poorly running engine. Timing chain guide had broken and made awful sounds. My friend and I drove 60 miles to see it, I brought new guides for it and the plan was to swap the guides and then drive it back. MANY hours later than planned, started it up and it wasn't showing any oil pressure on the gauge. I REALLY wanted the car, so I paid for some of it and held onto the title and left the car there (was the guy I sold the Prelude to, he also had a Starion). Then a month later I retardedly decided to use a tow strap to tow it all the way home... on a night with so much ice it took my truck 15 minutes to make it up my 100ft hill. I bought a low mile used motor from the same guy and loaded it in the back of my truck and had the Starion tied up with my friend at the controls. Tow rope came off, friend ran over it when pulling over and broke my air dam. Then ice started forming on the window since it was so cold and the battery was dying, he had to have the window down the entire way back. Then, he radioed to me that a tire was making a REALLY bad vibration, by then it was too late and the tire blew at 60mph on the interstate half way back. He had run over something when we first had to pull over. Left the car on the side of the freeway at 3am, drove back to my house to get a spare because the car didn't come with one, then stopped by a 24hr Walmart to buy a battery so he could see my brake lights 12ft in front of him as I had to hit 80mph to gain enough speed and make it up a steep hill. LOL... what a friend.

Swapped the new motor in, still didn't have oil pressure... realized it was a halfway busted wire going to the sending unit... got really pissed realizing that the old motor was good the whole time... but then got over it because I had another Starion to drive.

I lowered it... a LOT. Anyway, I've put almost 30k on it since I made it road worthy. It's my daily driver, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere... except steep driveways. I love this car so much. My truck will always be my first love, and I still drive it time to time... trying to keep it from getting jealous again. I found the original key for the car hidden behind the rear license plate.

1990 Honda Accord POS
Bought this for $250 from a friend of a friend, with an ok engine but bad trans. Was going to fix it up for the wife and put an h22 in it, but then I brought it home and she hated it... LOL... wonder why. Anyway, I traded it for a laptop that was worth $600 at the time from some guy on Craigslist who said the word Nitrous every other sentence. I'm still using that laptop to this day, ha.

1998 Infinity I30 vq30de
Got this for the wife, 2 owner car well taken care of. It's her first car. It's not that low, yet. Put 17" Q45 wheels on it. Also installed a really loud ebay intake/cone filter on it since the oil change place (I don't bother to change the oil myself in this) kept telling me I needed to change the air filter. She tells me stories of ricers in the lane next to her revving their engine or trying to hit on her, so she just revs up the engine to let them hear the super loud intake and leaves them in the dust... LOL... and then she hits the hazard flashers to claim the win. (One of many ricer jokes she learned from me. She also did this to me when she was supposed to be following me, but then she got bored and passed me when I wasn't paying attention and hit the hazards on me, LOL) I set the cruise control to 100mph on our way to Cali for an hour, haha.

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse 5spd, Turbo Intercooled 4g63
$400 with no title. Had a recent headgasket swap done but they couldn't get it to fire up. I bought it with the intention of stripping it and keeping the 4g63 stuff for a swap (which is sitting in my garage now). We got it running, the crank angle sensor wire was damaged was the only problem. It came with an extra set of wheels which I sold for $160. Then I sold the trans for $100. Then I sold the tires it came with for $50, and forgot what I did with the wheels. Then I stripped the entire engine bay and sold the shell for $100. Also kept the extra $200 reman'd ECU and stereo as well. $10 Profit!! (Took a year for me to finally get rid of, but still.)

1985.5 Mitsubishi Starion 5spd, Turbo Intercooled 2.6
Then I bought this, a very rare 1/2 year model change. Pictured in the black 83 Starion is the friend I sold my first 86 Starion to, and yep following up the rear is the Silver 86 I gave away. LOL, also still using the tow rope method to bring Starions home. It's in minty condition except...

Oh my. The interior is REALLY nice, the car had one owner, but it seems that it got hit and the owner drove it till the headgasket blew... back in 1995. I was able to convince the wife to let me have this (after I already brought it home LOL) by saying that it would be her Starion. Works for me, since I can get her to buy the parts for it. I've had it for a year and a half as a garage ornament... just recently starting working on it... haha...

1983 Mitsubishi Starion 5spd, Turbo 2.6
My secret project... the wife doesn't know about it, it's in a top secret location. The other Starion owners don't know of it, besides 3. You guys are the first to know. This will be omitted when posted on the Starion forum, and I will deny any knowledge of it. That black 83 Starion is the same one in the pic with the white 85.5.

A family reunion in my shop just a few months ago:
Good times.

-Robert

My Build/Pic thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:11 am 

First was a 1978 RT118 Corona wagon, 18RC 4spd. I got this one off my Grandad when I was 15. It was fairly straight, needing a bonnet and a lhs front guard for rego, plus it came with a warmed over 18RC, but being the retarded wannabe street racer that I was at the time I flogged it around the farm for a couple years then pinched the wheels for my Skyline and left it sitting on the sills down the paddock. By the time I realized what I had (from what I've seen, these things are rare over here. I've only seen two others, one was a shamelessly riced up example in Hot4's and the other belongs to a guy on Toymods) it was way too late. The sills, hatch and front guards are full of rust and the front suspension needs a complete rebuild from sitting in the dirt for 12 months.
Anyway, I decided I'd throw some wheels on it and see if it still went. Half a can of Aerostart, 10l of fuel and a jump later and it runs! Surprisingly well, too. No smoke, no rattles and it revs cleanly right up to 7k :D
This is it as of 5pm yesterday:
Second was a 1983 R30 Skyline sedan, L28E 5spd. Wasn't really anything special, but it was pretty quick for what it was. It had a 280ZX block, L24E head and injection, 280ZX 5spd, Exedy sports clutch and a DR30 LSD diff. Drove it for a little over a year on my learners, ended up stuffing it into a ditch chasing my mate's KE70 through the hills.

Third I got a 1978 Chrysler Scorpion, 4G52 5spd. I bought this one off the mate with the KE70 after I killed my Skyline. Paid $200aud, and it was a fucking bargain :)
It's got zero rust and a small dint on the roof from my uncle's toolbox. He's an Aussie muscle guy, doesn't give two shits about JNC's. "Recycled Milo tins" and the classic "only milk and juice" line came out frequently :roll:
It was dead stock apart from some stupid little billet alloy window winders. I swapped them back to the original ones, got it running, found out the engine was smoky rattling stuffed, pulled it, stripped it and that's as far as I've got lol
Plans are for a mild 4G62T and Starion front struts and brakes then daily duties after I get my full licence.
As I got it:
Fourth was a 1989 Mitsubishi Magna GT, 2.6 5spd. This car was deadset the best car I've ever owned. It had extractors, a CAI and a 2.5" exhaust, and was lowered on 15" R31 Skyline steelies. Very reliable, fairly quick and magic on fuel.

Fifth is my current daily, a 1981 Mitsubishi Scorpion with a 2.6 and 5spd. It's a grumpy, loud, rattly piece of shit which has decided to crap itself again. I'm hanging out for the day when it runs out of rego and I can get started fixing it properly.

And last is my 1985 Honda Civic wagon, 1.5l 5spd. It's my long term project (as in I have too many and it's on the backburner next to the Corona :P)
Plans are for a rebuilt standard motor, extremely low ride height (around 55-60mm sounds good :) ) and 13x6" steelies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm 

Wow, don't know if I can remember them all

1972 Toyota Landcruiser (454 chevy)
1935 Chevy (SBC)
1991 Ford F-150 6" lift
1994 Ford F-350 Dually crew cab 6" drop
1969 Volvo 122 wagon (3.8 GM V-6, T5 trans, Jaguar IFS)
1978 Ford F-350 Crew cab
1991 VW GTI
1992 VW GTI 16v
1968 Camaro RS/SS (302)
1994 Grand Am
1989 Volvo 760 wagon
1996 Volvo V70 wagon
1948 Ford Coupe (Blown 454, 615hp)
1968 Ford Mustang
1981 Toyota FJ60 diesel
1995 Nissan Stegea Wagon (RB26, 425rwhp)
1976 Nissan Laurel
1998 VW Jetta
2001 Honda Odyssey
1986 Toyota 4runner (Turbo 22re)
1987 Volvo 780 coupe (5.0, t-5)
1991 BMW M3
1980 BMW 6-series (745 turbo motor 400rwhp 12.0 @ 115mph)
1991 Toyota FJ80 Landcruiser
1993 Twin Turbo RX7
1991 Toyota pickup (2jzgte swap)
1997 Dodge Cummins Extra cab Pickup (500rwhp, 13.91 1/4 mile)
1969 Datsun 521 pickup

I think this is all of them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:15 am 

I passed my driving test at 17 in 2004. My First car, 1989 Nissan Micra 988cc and 4spds. Got lowered + gas shocks and anti roll bars. Did lots of miles in this little car! - Now scrapped

Summer 2005 I decided I wanted something older so I brought this:
1972 Triumph Toledo. Tax exempt and ultra cheap insurance this is my current daily driver.
now sports period triumph dolomite sprint alloys and some 2" of lowering on the front. I also have a selection of Triumph Spitfire engine goodys to fit, twin carbs. 4-2-1 mainfold etc.

2007 Needed a replacement for my Micra. 1983 Mazda 323 1.3 5sdp!
Got me to uni and back for a couple of years, sold earlier this year.

2008 my current project. 1979 Toyota Hiace camper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Got my first jnc (and first car) at the age of 14, it was an '80 accord sedan. Then an '85 accord sedan at the age of 16 (the '80 never ran, and sadly I was a stupid kid, had it hauled off to the scrapyard :( ), then an '88 accord a few months later. After that got wrecked outside my house I bought a '93 civic (ew) which I quickly sold in favor of a '92 240sx fastback. After I wrecked that s13, I went through about 10 more s13 fastbacks, and 5 or 6 s13 coupes, one of which I still own, and continue to workon/drive/track.

I also currently own an '86 mx73 cressida which I traded an '89 s13 fb w/ an rb20 for. I also got an mkIII supra in that trade, which I turned around and traded for a '78 mx32 cressida, that I still own but am trying to sell. I also have an '87 Mazda b2600 4x4 that I currently drive.

More Jtin that I have owned... '69 datsun 510 wagon, '69 datsun pl521, '71 datsun pl521, '86 Suzuki samurai (with 8" of lift and 35"s :wink: ), and a few other random little cars thrown in.

I've only ever owned 2 vehicles that were not Japanese, an '85 chevy blazer, and a '95 jeep grand cherokee... both were the worst vehicles I had ever owned, lol.

Here's some photographic evidence (only the cars I could find on my photobucket/computer, I've had more, lol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 pm 
Administrator

^ The gold S13 is the sickkness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Why thank you, I just got it running well so more pics are sure to follow :D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:17 pm 

With today's Subaru story in the blog, I was reminded that I briefly owned a 92 Subaru GL wagon, until the tranny went out and my sister repoed it! Once again, never do business with friends or family :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 am 
Administrator

Man, those GLs are nonexistent nowadays. I learned to drive stick on my friend's 88 Turbo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:58 am 

I've had way to many cars...

1988 to 2010

In order, I think?

72 caddy sedan deville
85 Chevy cavilier
91 ford Ranger
94 Nissan Hardbody
86 Mitsubishi turbo mirage
83 Toyota Celica GT
96 Ford Ranger
82 Supra L type
98 Ford Exploder 4x4
91 Honda civic DX
75 Caddy Coupe Deville
67 Caddy Coupe Deville
88 Toyota FX16 GTS
87 Toyota FX16
86 Toyota Cel GTS
88 Toyota Cel GTS
90 Honda civic SI
87 Toyota MR2
88 Toyota MR2
92 Toyota MR2
82 Toyota Supra L type 1999-2002
91 Chevy S10 (my 76 caddy coupe sitting just out of view) around 2002
92 240sx I loved this car, kei office coilovers, veilside front lip, SSr's, and all sorts of mods. 2003
2003 Ram "Hemi 8u" (just after some lady smashed into me)
The bumper wasn't damaged (the dent was from a previous run in with a 86 Maxima), but the ladies Range rover was almost totaled.
2008 Ram Cummins "The Beast"

Looking for 97 Oddyssey and 80's Cressida wagon for new projects...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 pm 

Ben- The GL's are over the place in Washington, of course the Pacific Northwest is where a lot of the hippie, tree hugger, won't eat meat, Subaru drivers are :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 pm 
JNC Enthusiast

Ahem Bert, I am a active member of PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals.

lol I am a subie owner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 am 

my dad lives in tacoma, drives a subaru :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 pm 

aww no caddy pics... thats a long list of cars, i my self would like to own the caddies :mrgreen: (look like a imp driveing down the street lol )...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 pm 

bajasoobnut wrote:
hmmm lets see

81 Dodge Aries 2dr custom 2.6"hemi"
70 VW Bug
69 VW Bug
87 Toyota Camry
91 Subaru Loyale Wagon 2wd
78 Subaru FE Coupe
86 Subaru GL wagon 4wd
87 Subaru GL-10 Turbowagon 4wd (parts car)
79 Ford F-100 P-Up 2wd w/ 300 ci I-6
91 GMC S-15 Jimmy 4wd w/4.3 V-6
78 Dodge D-100 P-Up 2wd w/ 225ci Slant 6
78 Subaru BRAT
76 Subaru 4wd wagon (still have it :) )
00 Subaru Forester
86 VW Vanagon
04 Subaru Impreza OBS
94 Dodge Spirit
90 VW Vanagon
83 Subaru GL wagon 4wd
83 Subaru GL wagon 4wd (parts car)
06 Subaru Forester (still have it)
02 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS (still have it)
98 Subaru Impreza L 2.2L (parts car for 76)

as you can see there is a very consistent amount of Subarai in my life lol

and someone mentioned a LeCar, I almost got one for 50 bucks also and man I wish I could get one but would have to have the Ragtop sunroof option considering I am 6'4" tall and without the ragtop I wouldn't be able to get in comfortably lol

or maybe the Turbo 5 :D

love that list of diverse boxer. The northwest got the old subes handed to them... in fact my national look through craigslist has oregon/washington number 1 by a long shot for old subes..and not just any models, the models with rare alloys, turbo wagons, raised roof, touring packages on and on and on.. I am quite envious.

74 dodge coronet (cop car)
78 delta 88 (301 pontiac)
74 ford pickup
78 mercury zephyr (square back)
83 ford escort
81 ford escort
84 monte carlo ss
84 monte carlo #2
74 chevelle
84 grand prix LE (the pontiacs version of "SS")
79 chevy pickup
81 diesel rabbit (paper work to own was my bosses)
96 corsica
81 chevette
87 subaru DL
87 Subaru GL
93 loyale 2wd (5speed sedan)

I may be forgetting something... :roll:
This I hope is a double post .. or I am really deleted continously

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:02 am 

My names Jeremy and I'm a Toyotaholic.

Its an addiction and i can't stop.......

Anyway on to the show.

Ive tried to put info about each car but my memory starts to get blurry in the 7 years I've had my license.

First Yellow TA22

My first car !
It was the worst car i have ever owned in my life time and yet i still wish i had it.
Ended up being crushed because i was young and stupid..

Blue TA22 - Bought for Parts for my first car ended up pulling the motor and selling the rest. never did put the motor in my first car.

Red TA22

My baby my sweetheart the love of my life and is still in my possession.

Bought from Melbourne without even a pre-inspection an original 1971 TA22 running a single 45MM side draft carb, extractors, sports exhaust and kick ass stereo.

Currently being restored but used to look great.

Brown TA23 - Was driving past an old Jag garage when i noticed this in his back lot figured it would be a good 1GGTE candidate thinking it was an RA23.

Boy was i surprised when it turned out to be a ST model TA23 with all the factory ST gear still on it.

Ended up caving to a collector in Melbourne who wanted it for his collection.

Green RA23 -

a family friends son had this RA23 as his daily but ended up breaking his arm in 6 places playing footy unfortunately he works in the construction industry and was not going to get paid for the time off work so sold it to me. Drive it round for a bit and decided i might make more out of it but instead it sat in front of the garage for 6 months while i tried to save some money.

I ended up having to sell it to one of the guy's in the local club as i had lost the love.

Green TA22

Light Green TA22

My planned rally car. After helping out at several rallies and getting to know the folks involved they managed to convince me it only took a small amount of dosh and alot of hard work to make a rally car.

Turns out they are more expensive to build than you think. luckily (for my wife) a good friend had a bit of a crash in his TA22 and i ended up giving him this one.

Dark green TA22

This was the backup car for the Rally car above cause you can never have enough spare parts.

Pretty Green

I'm like a magpie sometimes this was shiny and for sale on the side of the road it did not take me long to get it home...

Grey MA61 Supra.

This was one of those group project cars. Unfortunately the group lost interest soon after the dead 5MGE came out...

Grey RA23 Celica

Was being used as a dog house. I had no plan's with it but just wanted to save it from wet dog smell.

Is now an IPRA under 2 Litre race car in NSW.

Orange KE25 Corolla

I went over to the darkside for a little bit however being a larger than average sized guy i never felt comfortable in the KE25 It went to guy who was converting it to a TE27 replica somewhere up north.

Rusty TA22 ST.

I still can't confirm the ST status to this day but it was free and i saved it from the crushers.

Red RA28

Never impulse buy....

White AW11

Still one of the best daily drivers i've had yes it used a bit to much fuel but god it was fun while using it.
Had to sell it to fund the family car with more than 2 seats...

White RA28

Bought with a mate to build a mini mustang replica turns out there is such a thing as too much rust...

White TA22

Saved this one from a bunch of teenagers on Ebay. Was originally built to complete in the Cancer Council outback rallies unfortunately by the time we got to it the Teen's had already done too much damage on top of the rust starting to come through. The worst part was when they explained that it didn't have a bonnet cause they had strapped a mattress on it, tied it up to a 4wd and used it a land ski.....

Retards...

Yellow KE20

Was a race car project that i bought for the 18RG. Was a very cool little car i'm pretty sure it now completes in junior rallies.

Yellow TA22

My venture into the world of professional racing....

Light yellow TA22

Was a great little get around but the auto was horrible and nice gent from Sydney bought it and i'm pretty sure it got him hooked on Classic Toyota's.

1974 TA22

Far left in this picture was only at my place for two weeks before one of the club guy's had convinced me i already had enough Celica's a couple of bucks later and it was his.

1972 TA22 Toyota Celica Maroon.

Car i bought for my son (who is 2) so he could have a Celica to match his dad's. reality set in when i realized i would have to store it for ten years...

Sold it to really good family friends (wife and husband) who are going to do it up as a joint project.

1981 RA40 Celica

My taste of the darker RA side...

I bought it for my little sister and while she had it i managed to shoe horn a nice rebuilt 18RGEU engine in it running a Haltech ECU.

Angry 18RG's sound awesome.

1988 ST162 Celica.

My older sister also wanted a car but something less classic so i got her this and she loved it till it shat a main bearing and having massive over heating problems...
Got it back from her fixed all the issues and sold it for her as she had moved to Japan.
It was quite a good car fun to drive but the front wheel drive sucked..

197? MX23 Toyota Corona Mark II

Not sure why i bought it and yet i really regret selling it....

60 series Land-cruiser

MA71 Supra

1986 ST162 Celica

1987 ST162 Celica - parts car

1987 ST162 Celica..

75 Series Land-cruiser camper.

60 series Land-cruiser.

1971 RS56 Crown Ute.

sold now to a 50 series Crown nut but i'm really annoyed the wife made me sell it....

1964 MS47 Crown Ute

Still have this one but it is for sale due to moving overseas.

And that about sum's them up i'm sure there have been others that i don't have any pictures of but you get that...

Cheers

Jeremy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:11 pm 
Administrator

Holy smokes, that is a lot of Toyotas! :tu:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 am 

This man...... (starts to choke up).......is my :cry: :cry: ....HERO :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 am 

ben wrote:
Man, those GLs are nonexistent nowadays. I learned to drive stick on my friend's 88 Turbo.

I used to own an '88 RX. Wish I'd never sold it, this was way back in HS.

Super cool car, mine was pretty trashed when I got it though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:57 am 

K lets see

93 Jeep (first car)
84 AE86 (ca18 swap)
93 Nissan Skyline
89 240sx coupe (sr swap)
96 Acura integra (had for 2 weeks, realized i hated FWD and sold)
98 Nissan Skyline
87 BMW 325 IS
89 BMW 325 IX
92 240sx (RB25 swap)
96 Mitsubishi Evo IV
72 Nissan Sklyine
87 AE87 Levin

Random pictures of some

I didnt choose the paint or wheels

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 78 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next