Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new b310 sunny

My new b310 sunny

I went back home(Trinidad)on a month vacation.While there I needed something to move around in. My faithful old round light b310 has rotted badly from years of sitting out in the rain. It is fixable however but it would take a lot of money and a lot of time to get it running again. So I made a difficult decision to sell my baby. I sold her to my uncle. But hey at least shes still in the family right?!
    Good news though...I scored me another B310...a later square light 1981 model. A15 vanette engine and auto trans...overall good car with some work needed. Im pleased with it but she needs tlc...the guy didnt change oil in a very long time, the plug wires were toast, the wiring in the car was a mess, has a small trans fluid leak etc but all can be fixed easily. Has had some body work in the past because the car has new floor pans and stuff. Its really straight and nice. will post pics soon.

Re: My new b310 sunny

heres some pics

nice man, glad to see another trini on here...where in Trini land do you hail from? i had a blue 210 before i moved as well, i installed an sr20det in it and left it with my brother in law. What plans do you have for ti?

im from deep south...near la brea. i left my car with relatives too. its currently getting some little work done on it. but i plan to have some body work and paint job done and then work on the engine. would like to stick with the A15 for now. also want to slam it on 15s or 16s wheels and swap in the early b310 dash. i like that dash better.needs new seats and carpet and some music. the p.o didnt hae a stereo in it.

i am from central.... but my sister-in -law lives in Vessigny. your plans sound good, as far as the lowering is concerned the front bottoms out if you drop it more than 2 inches there is very little shock travel. i converted mine to an adjustable coilover sleeve on both front and rear, using new koni front shock inserts and new rear shocks from a 87 nissan sunny. The sunny shocks are bolt on but have stiffer valving over the stock shock need less to say they work awesome.

DUDEE!! nice car! im from Costa Rica, Centroamerica, and i have a B310 too, here we knowed with the name of Datsun 120Y, congratulations! here a photo of my Datsun!! BLESS and luck with the restoration!!

My B310!

wow!! thats exactly how i want mine to look!! sweet car!...my car is a 120y too but has a a15 instead of the old a12. i used to have the early b310 but sold it and got this one.

I was in Trinidad recently, clean looking Sunny you scored. Do you know what a good 280C would go for there? Trying to get one

My Y, was my grandfather gift, he bougt it bran new, he gift methe car the last year and I started with the restoration, this original almost 90% with A12 factory, original interior. I send to dismantle everything and painted it again. new 15 "wheels. The daily care, in reality it takes a lot of love these cars.

BLESS from Costa Rica!

TuRy