My project has been ongoing for a while. I bought this car with the intentions of slightly improving it. After all, it had a pleasant looking exterior and the inside was OK. However, after I began to explore deeper, I noticed it was a cosmetic cover up and needed some serious attention to do justice to the project.
Upon pulling up the carpet, I couldn't help but notice the weakness in the passenger side floor pan and the degree of rust along the door sill.
This process was repeated as I pulled off the front fenders :cry:
Nice rust along the outer sill and door jamb
The right side wheel well had its share of rust
And the bulkhead and roof rails had their problems too. :evil: