Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND (from er...two ppl) we will sticky this thread for what parts from other cars fit on Hakosukas, where to get them, and what to do to make them fit. Post your comments and suggestions in the thread, and I'll update this first post from time to time to keep it all in one place. It's also a good idea to note down stuff you've tried, but didn't fit.
1. Front lower control arm inner bushes: same as Kenmeri
2. Front lower control arm balljoint: similar to 610 but different taper, so is unique to C10.
3. Front and rear wheelbearings: same as Kenmeri.
Notes: Kenmeri front inner grease seal doesn't fit, but if yours is in decent shape, you can recycle it. For the rear, Kenmeri grease seals and gland nuts are fine.
4. Strut/camber tops: Kenmeri and Holden Commodore oem tops fit. Not 100% sure but S13 ones should too.
Source: Cusco make C10 ones, http://www.Datsport.com sell Kenmeri ones.
Notes: Commodore tops are a slightly bigger PDC on the bolt pattern, but can be wiggled in place (note they take a 14mm shock rod, which aren't compatible with the stock 12mm C10 shock rod). S13 tops will also have a bigger 14mm bearing, but if you have say 280ZX shock inserts, then it will be 14mm anyway.
5. Brake pads/drum shoes: Kenmeri & 240Z
Source: wherever good 240Z parts are sold, also Endless (part#'s EP028 & EP011)
6. Discs/Drums: Early Kenmeri should be the same 250mm disc as C10 (to be confirmed) but late Kenmeri moved to a bigger disc that doesn't fit. Finned 240Z alloy drums should fit, but the metal shield needs to be trimmed.