G'day people im Nate from Adelaide, South Australia.
Im a fully qualified panelbeater. I started out in the crash industry and progressed into restoration, customizing, vintage classic, race, and muscle cars. An have also been a paint and panel representative for spies hecker and most leading automotive products.
I do all my own work paint, panel, mechanical...but not keen on wiring.
Im currently working i the UK building vintage classic race cars.
Im a big fan of Japanese cars and love seeing them surfacing from wrecks and junk yards!
My current collection of cars as follows:
- 1993 Mitsubishi CC GSR 4wd 1.8T (5 flip paint, custom touches)
- 1994 Nissan 180sx fastback with full steel s14a series2 front (all s14a running gear, slight customizing)
- 1982 TE Holden Gemini with s15 sr20det (first car stated with 1.6 then did the G200z DOHC now sr20det)
- 1969 KE 17 Corolla Sprinter (Race spec...in peices)
- 1970 KE 17 corolla Sprinter (Fully original in need of resto)
- 1978 KE 55 Corolla SE 4 door (with factory Aircon lol...daily driver...was my grandpas)
(My current UK car 1998 Golf GTI :lol: )
- 1978 TD Holden gemini sedan (Mint one owner sold to friend who still has her )
- 1968 KE 15 Corolla Sprinter (in need of restoration not a runner)
- 1978 TD holden gemini wagon