Thread: well, it's damned sure different

I love this...

Frame off paint job.
    Umm... Fieros don't have frames... :P

And if this "frame off paint job" is so nice, you didn't think to include even ONE exterior photo in the ad?!? :roll:

Northstar Fiero eh? Reminds me of Bill Strong's Northstar AW11. I honestly don't see why you would do this, seems like you could build a better motor for less, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by datsunfreak
    Umm... Fieros don't have frames... :P
    I am not a Fiero expert, but seem to remember something about the body panels being plastic, which would mean that there is a steel frame under the plastic panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodama
    I honestly don't see why you would do this, seems like you could build a better motor for less, but to each his own.
    The four and six cylinder engines available in the Fiero were garbage. I've actually received inquiries from Fiero owners interested in transplanting in a Isuzu 1.6 liter turbo DOHC once they figure out that the four cylinder Fiero came with an Isuzu transmission. But 160 HP seems to be less appealing than the V8 swaps.

the gm series III v6 swaps are popular with those, the series III 3.8 s/c are torquey motors...

Weren't the V6 models somewhat fire prone? I seem to recall reading this somewhere.