Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rio red 90 CRX si

Rio red 90 CRX si

Hey hey my fellow Honda Peeps. My name is Ragnar and I am located in the sunny beaches of Canada, Vancouver BC specifically. Been a fan of older japanese cars for awhile and a Crx enthusiast, had my 1st one when i was 17 and my second one (this red one) at 25. When i'm not walking i'm usually in my little red machine.

Re: Rio red 90 CRX si

nice car you got there.really clean :tu: i had 6 efs 2 being crx and i personally loves these cars on the touge

i used to have a crx, they are like enclosed go karts on the track.. :tu:

I would recommend an original SiR steering wheel, stock honda wheels and lower it.. car will look great :mrgreen:

Thanks guys! They definitely are very go karty, fun cars.
    Kory, i also have an ef sedan that is kind of sitting idle right now since i'm not driving it much. The ef chassis is my favourite of all the civics, i have an unhealthy obsession with these cars. Lol

I still have my stock parts for the car. I previously had an ef sedan wheel before switching over to my current one which my girlfriend got for me. My original steering wheel was in pretty bad shape and the sedan wheel felt better.

I do like the wheel a lot, it was way easier to operate the horn button.

I'll put up a couple more pictures later of how the car was when i got it.

Just some cool photos i've taken in the last couple of months.

Met up with my buddy and his awesome AE86.

Haven't been here in a while. Hope everyone is doing well. Sharing some recent progress on the car. Had some engine maintenance done to keep the ol' A6 pulling for hopefully more years to come. (head gasket, timing belt and pulley, water pump, spark plugs etc etc) Replaced my old exhaust with an HKS Sport and for the suspension i opted for Energy Poly bushings, Koni Yellows and Ground Controls. I've only had the CRX back less than a week so i'm still getting used to the new setup as it feels like a different car than when i last drove it. So far everything is better than i thought it would be which is awesome! Some pictures.

:tu: :mrgreen:

Nice pictorial!

Thanks Mielko!

Great pictures, I have fond memories of riding around in one of these (my sister Shelby's) as a kid.

I still have never gotten a ride in a CRX, this one is really nice.. Did any CRX ever come with rear seats? Your hach picture makes it look plenty spacious for a small backseat.. also did anyone else notice the fast Nissan across the street through the windshield picture?