Thread: Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels

Hello, everyone. This is about JNC Hot Wheels for the 2012 releases in Canada.

I collect Hot Wheels avidly, and I'm especially a huge fan of the JDM models. I live in Western Canada (Alberta) and I'm curious about the distribution. Very late in the year, like December, the wave of Kenmeri's hit the shelves, before this they were scooped up by collector's. I have 6 of them now, and I keep seeing them in stores. Never once did I see the Hakosuka. Now it's passed the date when the RX-7 and BMW 2002 models were apparently released, but I haven't seen any around. I barely even see any 2012's on the shelves. A guy I talked to recently said the USA is full of the BMW 2002's, and possibly the RX-7's. Does anyone know is Canada gets theirs at different times or what?

Re: Hot Wheels

that guy doesn't know anything. haven't seen an RX7 or 2002 yet in any store i've been in. they all get them at different times, and it all depends on when there on shelf stock depletes. my Walmart just restocked which means i probably won't be seeing an rx7 for about 2 months..

I finally got some Hotwheels Rx7's from Australia when my Dad was over there last week he said he could not find any in the stores at all but he did manage to pick some up at a swapmeet, I have still not been able to find any RX7's here in NZ or the Hako GTR Skylines either.

I searched low and high, and finally found the RX7 at toys r us. Found a Hako at walmart, but no luck with the kenmeri. Plenty of 510s though

I am in the middle of the USA and my release dates seem about a month off from other parts. I know areas in the PAC NW have been getting some of the new releases sooner than I. I have found just about all the new releases. Got a bunch of the Hakos, Kenmari, RX-7 and the BRE 510. I have only found the BRE 510s at toy stores like Toys 'R' us. I have yet to see any of the 2002s around here. Shipping would be killer, but I could source Hakos and Kenmari for those looking... at cost, of course, wal-mart is something like 1$ and Target is like 1.25$ The BREs are a bit more when I find them around 5$.