Thread: My '85 Rx7 GSL

My '85 Rx7 GSL

I got this car for a DD back in november of '08 for $950.When i got it was in eh...not very good condition

Then a couple months went by,had to replace the tranny and the alt, and later i moved the stock mirrors up onto the fenders and threw my corbeau gtsII seat in

Then i finally got around to digging through my spare springs i had and cut and lowered the rear of the car and painted the fenders to a semi matching silver.....

And if you look closely i also added a rear lip wing

About a month ago i finally got my tip back and decided to throw it on the 7

Then within the last 2 weeks or soo i removed the stock clutch fan for a nice electric fan, lowered the front,and raised the hood latch to lift the rear of the hood

Now i'm on the lookout for a set of wheels for this car,stupid 4x110.....blah

But thats it for now i'm just gonna enjoy the car and drive it :tu:

Administrator
    You need to do the complete silhouette kit if you're going boso :P

Welcome to JNC!

Quote Originally Posted by ben
    You need to do the complete silhouette kit if you're going boso :P

Welcome to JNC!
    well i like silhouette and what not,but i don't ever think i could do it myself,i just like the milder side of it all :tu:

Administrator
    I didn't really expect anyone to do it. It's quite a commitment!

thats no joke plus there isn't alot of body mods out there for the car,and most of them i don't like :? about all i really want to add is the wing(already have) and pick up a duckbill front lip

right now i'm trying to gather the funds for some wheels(either some steel d-windows or b-bombs)