Thread: New Member

I'm new to this forum, but have been the proud owner of my 87 Chrysler Conquest TSI for a few years. It really is a road race type of sports car, quick and agile. Capable of honest 12 second quarter mile times completely stock.
    Mine has an upgraded computer, with 89 specs. The only mod to the powertrain, except for a radio, and the graphics, it remains stock.

I do have a webpage about it, but not sure if it is allowed to be posted on here. But I can post it and a pic later.

Welcome. It's a pretty cool place to hang out. I'm sure you will find yourself welcomed.

Completely stock 12 sec Star/Quest? :roll: Well I don't know about that.....Welcome to the club anyways.

Welcome. Got any vids of those 12 second passes?

Administrator
    Welcome to JNC. Pics please!

Quote Originally Posted by NSR_s30
    Completely stock 12 sec Star/Quest? :roll: Well I don't know about that.....Welcome to the club anyways.
    I think you misread - he said the cars were capable of it - and Tainter Racing I believe pulled a 12.9second 1/4 mile using free modifications ( involved gutting the precat, zip tying factory cloth hard pipes from ballooning, open downpipe, and turning up the boost on a 12a. ) To their advantage they were running DOT slicks I believe. And a good driver.

No, he said capable of honest 12 sec passes STOCK. With a some modifications I'm not doubting it's possible, although stock I find it highly unlikely. :wink: In any case, post up some pics of your star/quest I love those cars.