Thread: hello

I am new to the site...I just wanted to say hello to my fellow Japanese auto enthusiasts!

Welcome to JNC. What kind of car do you own (or want to own?)

Hello Ben, currently I own a 1988 Toyota MR2 as well as a 1991 Mazda RX7 Turbo. I also own a '97 chevy blazer which is my winter ride, but its engine grenaded on me so its sitting. I am actually trying to sell my MR2 for money to either buy a more suitable daily driver or for money to fix the Blazer for the winter, and then just drive the RX everyday(not my first option).

Actually, I have been looking at 1984-1988 Nissan 200sx S12 hatchbacks recently, as they seem to fill the need for my daily purposes. It has a backseat, and the hatch area. I'm not looking for a particular engine, but I AM looking for a manual transmission, as I prefer to drive a manual over an automatic, especially if the car is a 4cyl.

I also hope to own a S30 chassis Z car someday. I love the bodylines and have been searching for a '70-'73 240Z example, but here on the East Coast there aren't too many left that aren't already rusted out buckets or they are low mileage cars that owners want $18K for.

Glad to have you among us.

I'm rather new too and everyone is very welcoming, so enjoy.

Welcome home. :wink:

If that's your '71 240Z...I'm drooling right now. They are next to IMPOSSIBLE to find in good shape where I live.