Thread: BRE 510 hotwheels is out

BRE 510 hotwheels is out

just thought i'd spread the word. i gots mine! there are 3 more at my walmart if anyone wants one.

Re: BRE 510 hotwheels is out

I just bought mine last Saturday, too!!

You have to look for the "Vintage Racing Series" that is brown packaging not the standard blue Hot Wheels packages. Also the price is higher ; it cost $4.47 instead of the usual $1.00 at Walmart.

Finally, it is a "higher quality" than the standard Datsun 510 Hot Wheels. It has a metal body and metal chassis instead of the usual plastic chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevester
    I just bought mine last Saturday, too!!

You have to look for the "Vintage Racing Series" that is brown packaging not the standard blue Hot Wheels packages. Also the price is higher ; it cost $4.47 instead of the usual $1.00 at Walmart.

Finally, it is a "higher quality" than the standard Datsun 510 Hot Wheels. It has a metal body and metal chassis instead of the usual plastic chassis.
    I made a late night run to Walmart to stock up on munchies for my trip to LasVegas (SEMA show!) and found that they had a new batch of the Vintage Racing Series BRE 510. I bought a few more (I admit I am a bit of a hoarder) so I could actually open one to play with. If you're buying just one to keep in the package, you should buy another: I discovered that not only are they metal body on metal chassis, they have real rubber tires too! But the BRE "paint job" decals scratch easily which is why you might want to keep one in the packaging...

meh. i always open 'em.

although, i noticed on mine that i'm experiencing right rear tire rub. i need to take it in to get it looked at. i think i may have bent the frame.

awww you guys announced you are having fun playing with them but NO pics?? :mrgreen: arggg gonna have to track down some around here

i actually have a video of my cat pushing it across the kitchen table onto the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by e-at_me
    i actually have a video of my cat pushing it across the kitchen table onto the floor.
    LOL now you HAVE TO post that :tu:

Haha teaching him/her right!

Has anyone found a Kenmeri yet?

not yet, but i've got a roll of 35mm film i'm dropping off at the 'mart tonight so i'll check while i'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sven7
    Haha teaching him/her right!

Has anyone found a Kenmeri yet?
    I found one a few weeks ago so they are out! Walmart is getting a lot of Hakosukas.