Hi folks, I don't know where to put this since JNC doesn't have any "regional" sections.
I need serious assistance with my '70 FF-1 resto-mod project car...
I'm not good with wiring as I have zero experience with it and I'm basically learning from scratch here. I'm trying to get the wiring finished in this car so I can start it up for the first time. I also have a few "accessories" that need wiring up as well.
Items that need to be wired or inspected:
1) Hella horns + new horn switch with new wheel need to be wired up
2) Tachometer needs to be wired up
3) New SPAL Radiator fans need to be wired up for operation (2 of them)
4) Alternator wiring needs inspection for accuracy and operation (switch from a 50 amp externally regulated to a 60 amp internally regulated)
5) MSD Ignition (I believe its wired correctly, but not 100% sure)
6) Stock harness and all the associated components need inspecting (Wipers are currently non-functional, but were functional before?)
7) Grounds need to be inspected to make sure they are adequate
Also, might need to install a new fuse box but I'm not 100% about it.
I have several diagrams and photos. The wiring isn't too complicated considering its a 40 year old car with hardly anything in it. Photos can be seen in here:
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/ ... 2QQtppZZ16
I'm also currently unemployed, so I don't have money to burn on hiring someone to do this professionally so I'm looking for any help I can get in person any way I can get it...
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post away.