Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from the new guy..

hello from the new guy..

Hi folks from NZ, great site, nice to see so many cool cars you guys have here; personally one of my favorite cars (among others) of the 70's period was the Subaru 1400 GSR coupe (quite rear now!) would love one of those.

Recently however did manage to acquire a bit of 80's history in the form of a tidy Subaru XT GL 4WD coupe (imported new to New Zealand by it previous owner from USA) although it has'nt got the 70's styling I prefer, it is still quite a smart looking car and really handles well I've just returned from trip to the southern elps and really enjoyed the drive.. great little car.

included a few pics from my trip../Users/macuser/Desktop/IMGP3488.JPG/Users/macuser/Desktop/IMGP3528.JPG/Users/macuser/Desktop/IMGP3529.JPG/Users/macuser/Desktop/IMGP3545.JPG/Users/macuser/Desktop/IMGP3548.JPG

ok here are my pics again.. fingers crossed

Administrator
    That scenery truly is breathtaking. The futuristic look of the car is such a contrast. Welcome to JNC :tu:

Thank you, yes the scenery was nice can be a bit distracting at times, the odd tourist have missed a bend.. :shock:

First, welcome! And second, very nice XT you have there and also very lovely scenery to boot for a background.

thanks shonuff , yep the xt is pretty tidy really and Saturday was a great day for the drive home the long sweeping curves made for an enjoyable drive, makes me appreciate the car more.. go Subaru! :lol:

beautiful!

welcome!

:tu: :tu: welcome

Welcome. I love NZ, I studied abroad there!

moar pics pleeze! 8)