Okay, so I'm picking up a RX7 Series 4 GXL for parts. This means all the turbo goodies, without the turbo. I have a few questions:
1) I'm swapping over the four piston calipers and machining the rotors so I can continue to run my 14", four-lug phone dials per the writeup on Aaron Cake's website. Will the brakes still clear the wheels?
2) Will I have to change the brake master cylinder to run the four-piston front brakes?
3) Can I swap the rear center section to the LSD unit? What do I have to swap over?
4) How do I go about rebuilding the LSD?
5) Is the fog light wiring already in place? Do I just plug the switch and lights in, or will I have to pull the harness and swap that as well?