Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some one please take my cressi !

Some one please take my cressi !

So me and my dad got into it and I have too many cars in the driveway. Hes threatening to have it hauled off for scrap. It wouldnt be the first time either. So some one PLEASE come get it for free,trade, or best offer. I just dont want to see it get smashed. Its a 1979 MX32 Cressida with a clear TX title ( I have). It runs but knocks above 2k rpm. and it needs a drivers front fender. Id like to get $300 or some 4x114.3 wheels in a nice size, but the highest bidder takes it.

i i had some room in the garage id come get it

i hope some one does. this car deserves a good home.

I would come and get it, but my wife would not like me bringing another car home, even if it is a cool cressy. I am not sure she would let me if it was free. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks Jeff! I was kinda hoping some one would chime in with some supra p-type rims, but the best offer so far has been $20 bucks and some ricekiller.com stickers. haha.

Well if I had some supra rims I would try to make a deal. I wish I had something else you could use.

Im really after a set of rims for the wagon. enkie 92s, panasports, boyds, you know, anything old with a nice fitment. i will also take a big pile of cash :lol:

Ugggh. I want it, but I could barely afford to come get it. Plus if it knocks bad I wonder if it'd stand a chance of making it back here either....

Ask DatsunFreak?

^yeh Detroit would be pushin' it! and if im not mistaken didnt Datsunfreak just pick up an x6? He's got his own problems right there! haha!

Im also open to fire arms. esp.Desert Eagle .50,Baby Eagle, 1911 style .45 or 9mm. Car audio stuff, the wagon desperately needs a head unit, component speakers, subs, box and amp. Maybe tattoo work if the artist is good. I might have the car for another week or so. Lemme know what ya got!

Quote Originally Posted by kingtoy
    Well if I had some supra rims I would try to make a deal. I wish I had something else you could use.
    trade me some rims for my supra wheels , I already know he wants my supras