Thread: Sourcing parts from the JY and found these...

Sourcing parts from the JY and found these...

Okay, I am out today pickin over this...

To get some parts for this...

And I stumbled across these...

SCORE!!! They sound great and will look rocking in the back of the 77 Celica. I almost took the Pioneer shaft style cassette deck as well. I may have to rock 'em on the package shelf of the cressy for awhile...
    Gotta love the junkyard crawl!!

Very nice!!

I had a similar pair in the back of my 79 Supra back in the day - loved those speakers!

Administrator
    Sweet.... Man, that Cressida has its roof rack too! Do you remember if the blue trunk carpet was stain-free?

Is that a WAGON??!! Oh man, I'd drag that home with me if the only thing missing were a set of wheels.

The junkyard cressy, unfortunately for you, has a maroon interior and it is in great shape. I grabbed the power window switches for my cressy as they were pretty much mint. If you need a blue cargo carpet for a wagon, I will keep my eye out for you. There are a couple more junkyards around here that have cressies in them. I don't make it out to them too frequently, but I will try to step up the game for you.

are there column shift rt40 coronas? i need the shift handle for my crown. To my knowledge they're interchangeable

I could use a few parts for my cressy too. I really need a new grill and some new front and rear door panels in blue.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieRA29
    The junkyard cressy, unfortunately for you, has a maroon interior and it is in great shape. I grabbed the power window switches for my cressy as they were pretty much mint. If you need a blue cargo carpet for a wagon, I will keep my eye out for you. There are a couple more junkyards around here that have cressies in them. I don't make it out to them too frequently, but I will try to step up the game for you.

That would be greatly appreciated. It's no hurry or anything, just something to keep an eyeball open for if you happen to see one. Thanks!

I am lucky and the interior in my cressy, which is blue, is in great shape except for the steering column surround. That is one of the benefits of buying a granny car. I do have a nice set of power window switches as mine were actually better than I thought. If I see a decent blue interior I will definately give you a shout.

Thanks, I would apperciate that. My friend that I bought my cressy from made custom door panels for the front and back. While they are ok looking are a little dated being kind of plain and covered in blue tweed, so now I want to change it back to original panels.