Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: got a rx4??

got a rx4??

Hello, I got me a 73 rx4 yesterday, got it from ebay for $700!!! did I did good?? I been looking for one going on a few years now. I now it need a lot of help but is complete. any input will be appreciate. I'm going to start with the restoration ASAP and I will keep your guys posted and I will post pix soon.

I assume its the rusty Gold Coupe, if so i think 700 is a good buy if the car is complete, if its solid its a GREAT buy, but it looks like it needs work. Thats a 74, that the only year to have that front end and those tail lights, 75-78 they changed the front slightly, and the tail lights, plus 75 saw the big shock absorber bumpers. Good luck, cant wait to see more.

got a rx4??

t/you!!! I will start soon, and i will post my work and pix.

Get some pics up very soon, look forward to seeing it

got a rx4??

Hello guys, I started the disassemble today!!! The body got some big cancel but it going to get save!!!!yay!!!, well I found some original papers, like the bill of sale and some registration. the bill of sale and the regi mach the same person true the year's, now listen!!! the car has the license plate and it was last register in 1980, the registration paper said that it was register in June of 1980 with 26735 miles and the odometer reads now 27765!!! so is original miles. the car was driven for 6 yrs, well it get's better, the window's were busted and the back glass and gun shot in the driver's door and Q-panel,HMMMMMM, maybe that's why it was left in the barn!! well now the car is mine and I B-came the second owner, the car is amazingly complete rusted but complete, it has the factory Mazda oil filter, all the floor mats that said Mazda, all stickers, is all there. well is time for resto, I will keep in touch. 8) :tu:
    p.s I have some pix and can't put the on!! HELP

for the pics, you need to post them on a third party site like imageshack, then post the url on here.
    Have a look at my rx4 here.
    viewtopic.php?t=13395
    let me know what you think

got a rx4??

B-U-TEE-FULL....my car is the same color in and out!!

Congrats - that is a heck of price. I'd love to see pics - even some from the eBay auction.

PIX!!!!!

PIX!!!!!

<a