Thread: Japan as a nation

Japan as a nation

Read this somewhere and I couldnt agree more

"No looting, no rioting, no roaming bands of criminals seeking to exploit the situation. It speaks volumes about the culture and dignity of the Japanese people when compared to other nations whose people when faced with similar situations behaved quite differently!"

Re: Japan as a nation

very well said :tu:

Quote Originally Posted by Oracles

"No looting, no rioting, no roaming bands of criminals seeking to exploit the situation. It speaks volumes about the culture and dignity of the Japanese people when compared to other nations whose people when faced with similar situations behaved quite differently!"

LA japan is not..

I used to only think the US, was full of looters, when disasters struck... then I see it also happened in New Zealand. :?

They say, Japan or Singapore has the lowest crime rate... I guess, by hearing that tidbit you gave us... they may be right. 8)

The area affected by the tsunami just happens to be the same area evacuated for the power plant radiation leakage. And there is the additional detail that the coastal areas are re-evacuated for a possible tsunami after each aftershock, of which there have been over 1,000 since Friday.

I don't recall the threats of radiation poisoning or drowning as deterrents in LA or New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by JT191

The area affected by the tsunami just happens to be the same area evacuated for the power plant radiation leakage. And there is the additional detail that the coastal areas are re-evacuated for a possible tsunami after each aftershock, of which there have been over 1,000 since Friday.

I don't recall the threats of radiation poisoning or drowning as deterrents in LA or New Zealand.
    Hurricane Katrina