Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Japan Day 2011 - South Australia

All Japan Day 2011 - South Australia

The annual AJD was held today, 27th Feb at Glenelg. A great turn out, perfect weather, lots of moderns in attendance, but a few good old schoolers for us as well

Saw my first REPU in real life, so that was a bonus. Car had california rego, still LHD.

The infamous "FON22Y" Celica came across the border for the day, representing pure JDM style......

A few pics from the day

There was some nice cars but i was really disapointed with the early mazda turn out there was fuck all there, that repu was cool tho.

Yeah I know what you are saying Matt, I was disappointed too. No R100's, one RX2, no RX3's, one RX4, a couple of first gen 7's and of course the REPU. Considering how many old school rotors are in SA, the turnout of old scholl rotors was low.

Maybe when ours are finished Matt, we will need to round up all our mates with early rotors and make a huge representation!!

Wow, a 2000GT in real life in Australia! Any more pics? Looks like a good day, weather looked perfect.

Spewing. :cry: I had heard that the 2000GT was going to be there, it must have left early, same as the R100.....Will have to go earlier next year....

Any more pics of the 2000GT?

sorry the only one i got of the toyota gt! both the toyota and r100 left earlier. It was a good day but i think that there could have been a few more earlier cars, nothing against the newer jap cars they were cool but i like chrome bumbers on my jap tin!

Im glad I dropped into this. Seeing that Toyota 2000GT made my day, aswell as the Repo and a very special DR30.

(Damn this thing was short it makes me look like a giant and Im not that tall :lol: )

The White/Black DR30 I havnt seen in around 8 years. it was the 2nd DR30 I laid eyes on, and the reason I had to own a white/black DR30 :wink: Not to mention the incredible roar the car would make.... Now to get my engine bay as clean as his :tu:

That 2000GT was the high light for me, its not everyday u get to see that rare a car. The owner of it owns a prestige car dealership and it is one of many rare and expensive cars he has.

My mate who i attended the show with has done work on the brakes on this car and he said he has never been so scared putting a car on the hoist :lol:, he got his old man to do it!!! , its only a bloody toyota :lol:

Im diggin the REPU.
    Wish Victoria would have something similar to this