Thread: Yet, more senseless, video of trashing another JNC

Yet, more senseless, video of trashing another JNC

Previously, I posted a video of INBREDS crushing a nice S13, for no reason... well, apparently these guys have followers or cousins.

WHY, waste a clean, immaculate 2nd gen Accord? Also, on top of that, POST a video... and then laugh about it?

That Accord would have made a nice V-Tec or K20 swap sleeper... or just restore and daily drive it.

Unreal.......... :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV4TyjpmODI

That's okay, they blew up a '68 Camaro redneckwetdreammobile on "My Name Is Earl" this week. :tu: Balance does indeed exist in this universe.

from they guys accent, sounds like he is here from new zealand. bare in mind, cars like that are relatively common and cheap, so destroying one to some people here doesnt mean stuff all

Well, at least someone wasn't relying on it to get home. I had some f*@%#ers ruin my Acura Legend while I was off climbing in the mountains. 30 miles of walking later, I get to my car at midnight before my daypass expires and my car has "new ventilation" and some big rocks inside for racing ballast or something.

yeah, i hear you man. we see that every now and then. your car runs out of gas on the road side, and come back a few hours later to find your stereo and wheels etc have been stolen,

Yep, that happened to me, too. I worked for an inventory company... where we used to carpool in the company vans, and we would leave our cars, parked at the office parking lot, or on the street in front of the building.

I had a nice Alpine 15in subwoofer box, that was in the back seat of my 1982 Toyota TE70 Corolla SR-5 hardtop. Well, I usually put it in my trunk... but everybody was rushing me to hurry up and get in the van, I was running 15 minutes late... so I left it in the back seat. I didn't think anyone would steal it... because my car had dark tinted windows, and our office was on a quiet street.

Well, our office is on a very steep hill. So when we get back from our job... I noticed my car wasn't in it's spot. I noticed my car was at the bottom of the hill. Some LOSERS broke my lil side window, stole my subwoofer box, AND took my car out of gear, and let it roll down the very steep hill. :shock:

Luckily, no car crashed into it... because, usually that is a very busy street. What a bunch of JACKASSES. Like, it wasn't bad enough you stole my audio equipment, you have to try to total my car, too?? :evil:

We called the cops, and get this... it took them 50 minutes, to FINALLY, show up. The friggin police station is literally right around the corner! You could walk there in no more than 5 minutes. Talk about a shitty night.

That blows. We need a mass extinction aimed at idiots like that.