Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: JPN Classis car shows on East Coast

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    219

    JPN Classis car shows on East Coast

    Anyone have any idea where these are held besides Carlisle Pennsylvania?


    Looking for : NJ, MD, DE, PA, VA & DC

  2. #2
    Administrator john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Posts
    5,530
    FWIW, there's a yearly 510 meet in the VA area.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    213
    We hold OSJC meets every other month in Atlanta. Kind of far from you, but you're more than welcome of course.

    We'd love to combine with the Northerners and meet in the middle for a huge East Coast gathering.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,108
    Well there's the Pan-Am Nationals in NJ July 17th weekend and the Old school Toyota club of Bridgeport meet in August (not sure of exact date - it's in JNC tho ).

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by datsunfreak
    FWIW, there's a yearly 510 meet in the VA area.
    Hmm, thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by qdseeker
    We hold OSJC meets every other month in Atlanta. Kind of far from you, but you're more than welcome of course.

    We'd love to combine with the Northerners and meet in the middle for a huge East Coast gathering.
    Kinda far but maybe!

    Quote Originally Posted by ben
    Well there's the Pan-Am Nationals in NJ July 17th weekend and the Old school Toyota club of Bridgeport meet in August (not sure of exact date - it's in JNC tho ).
    Ohhhh! Jack pot!....


    Is that Old school Toyota club at Acto to????

  6. #6
    Administrator john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy
    Quote Originally Posted by datsunfreak
    FWIW, there's a yearly 510 meet in the VA area.
    Hmm, thanks!!
    Can't seem to find much info online, but if you contact Dave Patten I'm sure he can give you all the info. dwpatten@gsinet.net

    edit: Did find this...

    http://www.forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?p=142154

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    219
    Thanks man....is a classic Celica welcome at a 510 show?

  8. #8
    Administrator john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Posts
    5,530
    Actually, two of the regulars at that meet own first-gen Celicas, so... :wink:

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    219
    Ah, right on...

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy
    Quote Originally Posted by ben
    Well there's the Pan-Am Nationals in NJ July 17th weekend and the Old school Toyota club of Bridgeport meet in August (not sure of exact date - it's in JNC tho ).
    Ohhhh! Jack pot!....


    Is that Old school Toyota club at Acto to????
    That would be Bridgeport, CT.

Similar Threads

  1. East Coast Represent
    By Dan0930 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 01:18 AM
  2. east coast mx32
    By schassisowner in forum Ad / Auction Finds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:26 AM
  3. Looking for any East Coast meets NJ NYC are
    By Skrilla in forum Events, Meets & Gatherings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 07:16 AM
  4. East Coast Sign In
    By 810Rican in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 11:16 PM
  5. East coast J tin owners...
    By Slappy in forum General Discussion, JNC News & FAQ
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 01:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •