Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyline in new movie

Hmm I wonder whos car that is?

If its not L and not RB im guessing FJ20 :tu:

I have seen a photo somewhere of a C10 with an FJ20 sitting it...

I guess alot more will start popping up in western countries and they wont seem as rare after this movie.

Administrator
    Awesome!
    A 320 ute, 2 roadsters, 2 1200's ...... & a Prince.

Why will there be another Fast and Furious movie? Can it die and go away forever now? :cry:

Coming soon to a theater near you: ricer taxes applied to JNC's!!

And not long after: many destroyed/abused JNC's.

-Robert

Wow...I have to say, when I started Project Hako in 2007, I figured it would appeal to J-tin folks (ie, all you sick freaks :lol but I didn't think it would have any appeal to "normal" people!

Now there seems to be such a buzz around the Hakosuka, I really didn't expect it.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by datsunfreak
    No Kev, you are eating a duck fetus.

Re: Skyline in new movie

Quote Originally Posted by greenmonster80
    The same Hako was used in TOKYO DRIFT as a parked car in the garage parking drift scenes.
    The IMCDB hasn't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kev
    Wow...I have to say, when I started Project Hako in 2007, I figured it would appeal to J-tin folks (ie, all you sick freaks :lol but I didn't think it would have any appeal to "normal" people!

Now there seems to be such a buzz around the Hakosuka, I really didn't expect it.
    I was kinda hoping it would stay that way. Robert hit the nail on the head. I think there's gonna be a whole big movement with damn kids who can't turn a friggin' wrench or drive worth a damn buying the kinda tin we all like and crashing it into walls or streetracing or some crap. The KPGC10 is already becoming more and more well known here in the USA... maybe I'll piss some people off, but I think a prime example would be the KPGC10 and KPGC110 that Fatlace owns... I cannot stand that fatlace crap. There aren't enough of these cars to murder one out with retard stance and stupid stickers and stupid shoe marketting to kids with their damn JDM YO flat billed hats, where they drive around in their kitted out super clean cars with the seat almost all the way back, with their stupid hat cocked back at 45 degrees, towhookin' around town in their girlfriend's tight jeans with their HID's and yellow foglights and all that nonsensical crap.

OK, I've definitely pissed a few people off now. I'm allowed to express my opinion. I know I'm not alone on here. :lol:

LOL... mine was the short version.

There are some guys who appreciate the cars for what they are, and especially what they were.

But the majority these days are those who are into the fads, the latest "scene".

I am trying to see both points of view here, on what a car means to someone. I see valid reasons on both sides of the coin, it's just the dumb ones making the rest look bad... and destroying the car while they're at it.

-Robert

Quote Originally Posted by TacoDelRio

I was kinda hoping it would stay that way. Robert hit the nail on the head. I think there's gonna be a whole big movement with damn kids who can't turn a friggin' wrench or drive worth a damn buying the kinda tin we all like and crashing it into walls or streetracing or some crap. The KPGC10 is already becoming more and more well known here in the USA... maybe I'll piss some people off, but I think a prime example would be the KPGC10 and KPGC110 that Fatlace owns... I cannot stand that fatlace crap. There aren't enough of these cars to murder one out with retard stance and stupid stickers and stupid shoe marketting to kids with their damn JDM YO flat billed hats, where they drive around in their kitted out super clean cars with the seat almost all the way back, with their stupid hat cocked back at 45 degrees, towhookin' around town in their girlfriend's tight jeans with their HID's and yellow foglights and all that nonsensical crap.

OK, I've definitely pissed a few people off now. I'm allowed to express my opinion. I know I'm not alone on here. :lol:
    BINGO, i share your opinion as well man. while we cant do anything with it, just accept it as people do what they want with the money they have..sucks the rare cars we love will die horrible riced out deaths..blah