Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Datsun Skyline C210 bodywork project

My Datsun Skyline C210 bodywork project

Hey JNC Guys...

Greetings..pardon my english.will try to make u guys understand n correct me if im wrong..here is my car Datsun 180k PC210 year 1980, CA18 powered which i juz purchased on 31st December 2010 n the continue from my thread in 'introduce yourself' section as promised regarding my bodywork.

I sold my car which was a Trooper 2.4cc Turbo 2 Doors year 1986. So i was told that a guy is selling a car. So we went to meet the guy. There i was jaw dropping n deep inside i feel that i muz hav this car. I fell in love with the car at 1st sight hehe :P Soon after i got this "skyline", a lot of things came to my mind n how it shud hav luk like. 1st..i drop this car at the bodywork shop which my fren introduced to me. The guy Andry is a fren to my fren. I was told that he can be gentle to this precious piece of mine

So here we go...

the engine bay hood cover

Stripped down..and seeing her naked bring tears to my eyes how she was not treated well..seeing all those rusts n holes all over her

Sad pix..

behind the driver seat's floor...a hole..seems the floor will drop anytime..thank god not while thrs ppl sitting thr

[url=http://img196.imageshack.us/i/img0778yl.jpg/][/URL

rear windows n gutter..rust everywhr..

thats for now...sure will upload more n keep u guys update

Lots of work to do but if you get her rustfree and painted again she will be a nice car and worth a lot of money!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Lots of work to do but if you get her rust free and painted again she will be a nice car and worth a lot of money!
    yes..tht is wht im going to do make her rust free n respray her again..am thinking of these color..wht u guys opinion about it?

Midnight Purple II

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/14n1rop.jpg

OR

Midnight Purple III

[/img]http://i32.tinypic.com/33l1b9d.jpg

fixed it for ya
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline7937Japan
    Lots of work to do but if you get her rust free and painted again she will be a nice car and worth a lot of money!
    yes..tht is wht im going to do make her rust free n respray her again..am thinking of these color..wht u guys opinion about it?

Midnight Purple II

OR

Midnight Purple III

thx a lot thr yella81celica dude..hell im still a bit rusty wit the pic attachment :P

when you post a pic link that ends in .JPG make sure you have '[img]'%20at%20the%20front%20of%20the%20link%20and%20'[/img]' at the end of the link

ohh...thts wht i missed..ok dude..wil make sure next time thx again

You have a los of work to do with the rust... an the rims are cool..I like it

I would use a color that fits the time the car was made in, no flashy modern stuff, just silver or brown, maybe white.
    That looks good on this car.

I would use a color that fits the time the car was made in, no flashy modern stuff, just silver or brown, maybe white.
    That looks good on this car.
    Sori guys..ive been bz moving out to a new hse..hell was so caught up wit it..thx Datsun1600..yes, a lot of headache..recently got news that the whole rear suspension area is full wit rust...thnk god the car didnt break apart whn i was driving it..u like the rims?i kinda not ok wit it...as the offset kinda sad..i wud prefer a better rear wheel wit crazy offset tho well, as for nw i'll jz use it...going to use the money for bodywork..sure wil go for a better set of rims later on..Eric, thnk for ur comment. i reli appreciate it...but im tired of ordinary original paint color...thinking of trying sumting new..yet, i love this original datsun color Dark Blue / Blueish Black Metallic color code 826..jz by luking at the datsun color codes at http://www.ratdat.com/?p=340 but dun reli hav an idea how it luks like on a real car