Thread: Hello, My name is sean.

Hello, My name is sean.

I was referred here by friends a number of times, but I decided to register as I have a couple parts I am trying to get out of my storage. My name is Sean, I have been doing auto glass and auto tinting for the last 13 years and have owned a shop that does just that for the last 13 years. I don't have much for a Japanese classic at the moment, I handed over my Datsun to a family member, and maybe my CRX will be a classic some day, but for now it just sits in my garage 90% restored. I also have a 2011 335is, 2004 SRT-4, 2008 Ram Cummins. I've owned a lot of cars and have a lot of different interests. I really like classic BMW's, i just sold my e28 and am in the market for a better e28.

I was going to put up some pictures, but it looks like I need a couple posts.

Here's a couple pics, my old Datsun and my CRX, and an old Subaru RX I used to run around in.

1987 Subaru RX

1968 Datsun 521 I'm trying to locate it now, I understand the tranny is broken now but maybe I can get it back and up and running. I used to daily drive it and it was a blast.

1989 CRX Si