Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 610 front on a civic hatch back?

610 front on a civic hatch back?

Searching through the ratsun.net forums came across a funny picture.
    Also reading the thread cracks me up because some of them took it serious and even seemed offended.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/27...ost__p__404652

Also reading the thread makes me wonder why people are so touchy about finding cars and parts and other people getting to it first...

Guess when rare stuff appears feelings are more than likely to be hurt by those who got there first.

Quote Originally Posted by JKs13
    Also reading the thread makes me wonder why people are so touchy about finding cars and parts and other people getting to it first...
    Try to look at it this way:

I don't need food. Ted needs food. Bob is giving away free food. I get to Bob's free food first before Ted does. I take all of Bob's free food and then I throw it in the dumpster. :P

Lots of late 610 owners NEED that early front end. Bolting it to a 240SX/Civic is tantamount to throwing it in the garbage. :td:

Did you even read the thread??? ........... some 15 yr/old posted the thread

and within 5 hours...... there was a guy calling the junkyard offering to pay with a credit card for the WHOLE wagon

He wanted to restore the very rare 1973 wagon ....... ... but instead the front end got taken the next morining.... and the wagon will now rot and never be restored

Quote Originally Posted by datsunfreak
    Quote Originally Posted by JKs13
    Try to look at it this way:

I don't need food. Ted needs food. Bob is giving away free food. I get to Bob's free food first before Ted does. I take all of Bob's free food and then I throw it in the dumpster. :P

Lots of late 610 owners NEED that early front end. Bolting it to a 240SX/Civic is tantamount to throwing it in the garbage. :td:

Nice. Well put

Quote Originally Posted by ka710
    Did you even read the thread??? ........... some 15 yr/old posted the thread

and within 5 hours...... there was a guy calling the junkyard offering to pay with a credit card for the WHOLE wagon

He wanted to restore the very rare 1973 wagon ....... ... but instead the front end got taken the next morining.... and the wagon will now rot and never be restored

Too bad I didn't run into the thread before anyone else did. I've been on the hunt for a 610, and a wagon would have been ideal.

what makes me most upset, is that is an AH civic, not an EF.. idiots..

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by e-at_me
    what makes me most upset, is that is an AH civic, not an EF.. idiots..
    Exactly. I loved my 85 1.3 hatchback. The bandwagon EFs are mostly owned by every ricer and their mother's cousin. :roll:

The guy who wrote the post, said they tried the front end on an EF Civic..... that's NOT an EF(88-91)..... it's an (84-87) 3rd gen Civic.

At least, know what you're talking about, before telling your tale, dumbass. :evil:

these cars are so funny make me smile every time i see one if it wasn't such a waste of good parts i would be all for then just because they look so funny LOL