Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 610 front on a civic hatch back?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    20

    610 front on a civic hatch back?

    Searching through the ratsun.net forums came across a funny picture.
    Also reading the thread cracks me up because some of them took it serious and even seemed offended.


    http://community.ratsun.net/topic/27...ost__p__404652

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    20
    Also reading the thread makes me wonder why people are so touchy about finding cars and parts and other people getting to it first...

    Guess when rare stuff appears feelings are more than likely to be hurt by those who got there first.

  3. #3
    Administrator john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Posts
    5,529
    Quote Originally Posted by JKs13
    Also reading the thread makes me wonder why people are so touchy about finding cars and parts and other people getting to it first...
    Try to look at it this way:

    I don't need food. Ted needs food. Bob is giving away free food. I get to Bob's free food first before Ted does. I take all of Bob's free food and then I throw it in the dumpster. :P

    Lots of late 610 owners NEED that early front end. Bolting it to a 240SX/Civic is tantamount to throwing it in the garbage. :td:

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    142
    .
    Did you even read the thread??? ........... some 15 yr/old posted the thread


    and within 5 hours...... there was a guy calling the junkyard offering to pay with a credit card for the WHOLE wagon

    He wanted to restore the very rare 1973 wagon ....... ... but instead the front end got taken the next morining.... and the wagon will now rot and never be restored

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by datsunfreak
    Quote Originally Posted by JKs13
    Also reading the thread makes me wonder why people are so touchy about finding cars and parts and other people getting to it first...
    Try to look at it this way:

    I don't need food. Ted needs food. Bob is giving away free food. I get to Bob's free food first before Ted does. I take all of Bob's free food and then I throw it in the dumpster. :P

    Lots of late 610 owners NEED that early front end. Bolting it to a 240SX/Civic is tantamount to throwing it in the garbage. :td:

    Nice. Well put

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ka710
    .
    Did you even read the thread??? ........... some 15 yr/old posted the thread


    and within 5 hours...... there was a guy calling the junkyard offering to pay with a credit card for the WHOLE wagon

    He wanted to restore the very rare 1973 wagon ....... ... but instead the front end got taken the next morining.... and the wagon will now rot and never be restored

    Too bad I didn't run into the thread before anyone else did. I've been on the hunt for a 610, and a wagon would have been ideal.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Strasburg, VA
    Posts
    508
    what makes me most upset, is that is an AH civic, not an EF.. idiots..

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NORWAY
    Posts
    3
    hehe

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Boston, Assachusetts
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by e-at_me
    what makes me most upset, is that is an AH civic, not an EF.. idiots..
    Exactly. I loved my 85 1.3 hatchback. The bandwagon EFs are mostly owned by every ricer and their mother's cousin. :roll:

    The guy who wrote the post, said they tried the front end on an EF Civic..... that's NOT an EF(88-91)..... it's an (84-87) 3rd gen Civic.

    At least, know what you're talking about, before telling your tale, dumbass. :evil:

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    cornwall england
    Posts
    28
    these cars are so funny make me smile every time i see one if it wasn't such a waste of good parts i would be all for then just because they look so funny LOL

Similar Threads

  1. Parting Out 76 & 79 Civic CVCC 3 Door Hatch Models
    By bob78cvcc in forum Honda Swap Meet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:05 PM
  2. 78 civic hatch 1200 series: carb problems
    By Snow in forum Honda Garage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 09:10 PM
  3. 1986 AH Honda Civic Hatch
    By Gem wrc in forum Honda Garage
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 08:37 PM
  4. 1989 Civic hatch
    By nzjdm in forum Honda Garage
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 09:27 AM
  5. 83 Civic S back from the body shop
    By oleyline in forum Honda Garage
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •