Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a WASTE of an S13 .....

What a WASTE of an S13 .....

I came across this vid, and I'm not sure if it's in Cali(seeing since the San Diego police... crush and seize street racing cars) or wherever this is.

I just think it's a waste of such a clean Nissan S13... at least give me the rims. lol

Effed up video:
    http://vimeo.com/17240262

I think I'm going to be sick.... it was so nice and clean! And all they can do is laugh?!
    That's so wrong! Even reading down at the "reason" for doing it... all I can think is what a selfish prick...
    That's one very nice and clean S13 wasted.

no that's not in san diego
    read some of the replies for an explanation
    -Matt

greg deese 10 days ago-
    The reason for doing this.. Our friend who owned the car passed away.. and No one wanted a punk ass 16yr old to be driving the car around that he finished the way he wanted it before he died.. so instead of it getting picked apart in a junk yard.. crush it...

He was the type of guy who actualyl threw his last car in a dumpster cause it rattled.. so this fit him perfectly...
    honestly what a stupid reason. even sending it to a JY is stupid in that nice of condition. Sell the stupid car and give the money to his family. im all for doing something to remember a close friend/family that has passed but to crush a car.....really?

Yeah! That'll teach people to ignore endorphins!

They should have handed it over to one of his good friends.

You guys are exactly right. I mean it's bad enough to see a clean Nissan... that prolly woulda gave many miles of reliable service to someone... get crushed.

The part that is eerie, is the maniacal laughter by the onlookers... who, more than likely, hated any car that is foreign. I hate these foreign vs. domestic hatreds.

I own 3 Japanese cars and 1 domestic... my Chevy S10... but I, still know when it's wrong to waste something. Whether it be a Pontiac GTO or Toyota 2000gt... wrecking a perfectly usable automobile is insane.

I appreciate cars for what they are, not where they're from.

:?

Also, the reason WHY the friends of the former owner had to crush the car, is ridiculous and pretty selfish. The driver died... so they close that chapter in their lives... no need to close the book, on that Nissan.

F***tards. And I agree with above ^^^ that no matter what car it is, it should be preserved. It's a very nice example, and crushing is was a VERY insensitive thing to do. And then they post the video on the internet? :evil:

geez, i could have thought of a few other ways, besides crushing it, to make sure the car ended up in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by yella81celica
    Sell the stupid car and give the money to his family.
    Yeah, I mean selling the car would've at least netted the coffin price a/or cremation fees.

It's amazes me how people waste opportunities to get a little extra cash. Oh well, time to pass the video around!!