Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: Isuzu Florian SII 1979 2000 Diesel DeLuxe PAD30

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Posts
    143

    Isuzu Florian SII 1979 2000 Diesel DeLuxe PAD30

    So, we've got it in our garage. Due to its rarity, practically no information available. The main problem - freezed engine and we need to repair it - so need parts stores.

    Question - in which other Isuzu Models C190 diesel engine installed? Where to seek spare parts for it? :roll: Thnks for you advice!










    :tu:

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    38
    A Isuzu c223 will fit in place of the c190 with no modifications if you can find one easier. C190 were found here in Australia in 78/79 Chevy Luv/ Kb Isuzu
    Holden Rodeo/ Isuzu PUp and Holden Jackaroo/ Isuzu Trooper.

    My Chevy Luv with C190
    Click below to play

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by OzLuvTrucker
    A Isuzu c223 will fit in place of the c190 with no modifications if you can find one easier. C190 were found here in Australia in 78/79 Chevy Luv/ Kb Isuzu
    Holden Rodeo/ Isuzu PUp and Holden Jackaroo/ Isuzu Trooper.

    My Chevy Luv with C190
    Click below to play
    Your Chevy looks tremendous! :tu: Don't you have c190 engine repair manual? :roll:

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomerus
    Quote Originally Posted by OzLuvTrucker
    A Isuzu c223 will fit in place of the c190 with no modifications if you can find one easier. C190 were found here in Australia in 78/79 Chevy Luv/ Kb Isuzu
    Holden Rodeo/ Isuzu PUp and Holden Jackaroo/ Isuzu Trooper.

    My Chevy Luv with C190
    Click below to play
    Your Chevy looks tremendous! :tu: Don't you have c190 engine repair manual? :roll:
    Yes i have a C190 Isuzu W/Shop manual i have been planning to scan and upload.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by OzLuvTrucker
    Yes i have a C190 Isuzu W/Shop manual i have been planning to scan and upload.
    Thanks in advance pal! We are now ready to disassemble it, so need this scans very much! :tu: :tu: :tu:

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Posts
    143

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by skunk
    Best of luck, and do get that thing back on the road. Will it be for sale in the future?
    Thanks for the best wishes!!! We are going well - ready to fit new heart - C223T with original 5 manual shift, new wheels, engine compartment restoration, saloon clean up and restoration. Here are some photos from the Set on Flickr -
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/4790169...th/5770043414/
    JAF label for Florian

    Ready to wash

    Soil was everywhere

    Mouse was there

    New heart and happy owner

    Old c190 now is history

    New heart transportation

    RRRuuust

    Dust

    Disassembled

    Engine out!!!

    Dirt

    Taho Mag

    Cleaning engine bay

    Preparing for body works

    Clean

    Body works

    Ready to primer

    Battle with greasy dirt

    Almost ready to primer

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Posts
    143

    Re: Isuzu Florian SII 1979 2000 Diesel DeLuxe PAD30

    Preparations

    C223T is ready to threw in!

    Starting to paint


    Feeling much better

    With new wheels!

    Some improvements vs body rust!

    Ready to paint in GOLD

    New engine compartment looks great!!!




  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Isuzu Florian SII 1979 2000 Diesel DeLuxe PAD30

    Wow! It looks like you're doing really well by this car. I like the new colour, and those wheels look great. Definitely not the direction I expected for this car. I'm pleasantly surprised!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Odessa, Ukraine
    Posts
    143

    Re: Isuzu Florian SII 1979 2000 Diesel DeLuxe PAD30

    Quote Originally Posted by Camshaft
    Wow! It looks like you're doing really well by this car. I like the new colour, and those wheels look great. Definitely not the direction I expected for this car. I'm pleasantly surprised!
    Huh, thank you for positive feedback! We are paying much attention to Florian's rebirth! :tu:

    By the means, what direction you previously expected by this car? You thought it would suffer? :mrgreen:

    Update: we are now ready to threw C223T inside this weekend... 8) Since it will start to move with the new heart - it will start new life...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Isuzu Florian SII 1979 2000 Diesel DeLuxe PAD30

    Quote Originally Posted by Glomerus
    By the means, what direction you previously expected by this car? You thought it would suffer? :mrgreen:
    Haha! Not quite. I was expecting a minor freshening to stock condition. As of now I'm almost certain you'll have the only custom Florian on the forum!

    I have to add that the bodywork & welding looks top-notch. Wanna build one for me next? :P

Similar Threads

  1. Isuzu iMark diesel Curtis bay md
    By djlotus in forum Junkyard Finds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:24 PM
  2. my 1969 Isuzu Florian (and 1967 Bellett)
    By mrflibbles in forum Isuzu Garage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:10 PM
  3. Really nice find, have a few questions. 1979 Corolla Deluxe
    By cid_casterwick in forum Toyota Garage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:13 AM
  4. Isuzu F1 early '90s - Lotus/Isuzu?
    By Union76 in forum Isuzu Garage
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 02:59 PM
  5. 1972 Isuzu Florian
    By michiel in forum Isuzu Garage
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 07:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •