Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1987 daihatsu charmant (indonesia)

1987 daihatsu charmant (indonesia)

this is an 87 charmant, bought it from my clubmate from indonesia charmant community after my first charmant crashed pretty bad. bought it above the market price. well, it's a good deal since the car are still in a fresh condition. almost 90% are still original and almost never get a repainted job. all the accessories are still in place, the features still working well. minty.. quite awesome for a 22 year old car.
    so, tell me what u guys think..
    thanks!

[/img]

wow that's clean! nice!

thanks, man. quite hard to keep it clean with a weather here. must work hard on it.

Very cool, has the charmant community an online forum?

in indonesia? not yet. charmant is not so popular in indonesia. compare to toyota KE70, charmant has a less population and less of fans. that's why people is not so familiar with charmant. but we do have a mailing list, daihatsu_charmant_community@yahoogroups.com me and my brother is one of the pioneer of charmant community. we started with only 5 members (online and active) and now we've had almost 50 members (online/active members/non active). we would like to meet and greet all charmant fans all around the globe for sharing informations about charmant. it will be interesting cause different country have a different spec. for info, in indonesia, there's only charmant LD series. but in some country, there's LC, LD and LGX series.

Oi Edgar nih. Finally you decided to post your Charmant here, eh bro? As i have always said, that is one nice Charmant you got there. I also decided to do the same thing, i'll post the progress for my Charmant both here and on my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by ballpencil
    Oi Edgar nih. Finally you decided to post your Charmant here, eh bro? As i have always said, that is one nice Charmant you got there. I also decided to do the same thing, i'll post the progress for my Charmant both here and on my blog.
    hahahaha.. hei wuttup, brah!
    hey, got a mate for ya! i met a guy drove a superb KE 70 rally bout two weeks ago, and trace him on facebook. finnally i chatted with him, he told me that he just sold his car the day after tommorrow when we had the chat. we sold it coz he managed to build an '87 charmant with a black top 4ge. we have a more charmant fan.. :tu:

awesome charmant

sob kemaren gw liat dengan warna putih disekitaran antasari...kondisi luar n velg sama persis....salute....sob

we have a lot of them in my country, but sadly only a couple that look nice, while the rest :cry:

i guess its down to popularity nowadays, because when i was still a little kid, charmant are the most common car to modified from what i can remember, see them a lot with nice old skool rims, sadly after i grew up, hardly seen a nice one

Re: awesome charmant

Quote Originally Posted by dimar_keuli
    sob kemaren gw liat dengan warna putih disekitaran antasari...kondisi luar n velg sama persis....salute....sob
    iya tuh. gw jg pernah ketemu. tapi lawan arah, gak bisa negur deh. lo pake charmant juga?