Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMC Eterna 89

MMC Eterna 89

Good day, friends! I'm from Russia, Novorossiysk. Glad to find this forum in net. I'm a happy owner of MMC Eterna 89, bought it in spring'2010. 1,8 lt engine was eqipped with RUSSIAN :mrgreen: carburetor, many electronic parts didn't work properly. And also some traces after driving by previous owner. Now she is standing in my garage, waiting for me to continue repairing. Also i was lucky to buy her sister-twin, in very bad condition, but with some parts, which ara useful for my Eterna. Let me post some photos here 8)

I look forward to seeing the pictures!

later i still can't post pictures. I haven't posted enough messages))) but i think next message will bring photos of my car)

this is another one, engine is in trash.. But many other useful parts exists.

the pics don't seem to be loading.

They loaded!, not bad man. I'm pretty they sold those in america as the galant. What are your plans for it?

and in australia, albeit widened, as a magna!

2 city hunter

Plans.. Really, i wanted to sell her not long ago, at least 2k bucks i could have for her selling. But after buying a second one, i don't want to sell her no more. Now, the one is a parts and body donor. Another (which is on first photo) is waiting for correct carburetor installation. It's a bad problem, no one here can solve it, no enough info about it. After that- body and paint works. And - ride! Such car is not seen often here in my city, really rare..

Dear sirs, sorry for my English, sometimes it may be difficult to understand (((

Welcome aboard Kot!!

Excellent choice, good to see a Eterna version. Here's the Australian version "Magna" in my collection. 1990 model, built here in South Australia, sorta the widebody version of your Eterna!!

Nice car! And in better condition.. Sometimes i think, if my car becomes wider for a little, i could live there :tu:

Re: MMC Eterna 89

dear friends! Can you help me? I`ve got some problem with a new carburetor - can`t adjust it correctively. It seems to me, that some vacuum tubes are not on their places. When starts in cold condition, idle jumps up to 2500 rpm. After that slomly goes down to 500-700.. If anyone have some information or foto - please post here...