Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xemoto's N600

Xemoto's N600

Hi all. I just got me self an N600. This is a pic of it before any body work. It going to be Formula Red. Not sure what to do with interior and engine yet. I'd like to change the suspension if anyone has any tips or ideas (both drastic or minor changes). Also, I would like to be able to fit 13" CRX wheels if I can.

Administrator
    Welcome to JNC! Nice to see you're keeping the color within the Honda family. :tu: Keep us updated on your progress. N600s are super cool, and you gotta love those guards/foglamps.

There's not much you can do to these cars because of their size and rarity. 13s are a very tight fit, you may want to look in to getting atv wheels.

Don't f*** this car up trying to modify it, It looks great!

Thanks for the compliments. I decided this morning to just keep it mostly original. I'll keep the stock wheels except repairing the bent one and chroming them. Maybe lower the car an inch 1.5 inches.

I dunno!

:cry: There's this part of me that wants to mod this baby out. What do you guys think if I get this mod?

We are about 3" skinnier than a mini, and our firewall is shaped very strangely, It will take major cutting. It was my original plan. And I finally had to give it up because it simply wont fit logically.

Narrowing that premade frame

Have you thought of narrowing the frame to match the n600's width and lengthening the front end to fit the frame's length? And the fire wall, i'm not sure. I don't work on car bodies to know enough about this stuff, so I'm asking you.

I made a fiberglass mold of my n600 front, similar to what they do w/ the minis. I ran into problems with suspension travel and tire clearance/turning radius. The minis came with a lateral inline 4 similar to the hondas of today, where as our engines are essentially from a motorcycle making our firewall an odd shape, it is designed to give more leg room. You can see our engines bend around the firewall where as the minis have a smaller cabin and the firewall is relatively flat and easy to work with.

Simply put our engine bays are extremely tight with not allot of room to work with.

This is why my project as moved from FWD 4cyl integra, to RWD 2 cyl RC51.

I have recently found out that a 1st generation civic 1200 engine can fit in our bay with only minor modification to sheet metal.

RC51

Wow. RC51 huh. Still sounds exciting to me. Seem like one obsticle only led you to another great direction. I'll be waiting on your RC51 project. That beast is going to sound amazing. :mrgreen:

More pics of my N600

Steering Wheel

One of My Lovely Seats

Engine

Under The Bonnet

Tail Light-I see a pair ugly as these on ebay for $50!!! I'll give mine to you if you want, just pay for the shipping.

Underneath The 600- Notice the rotting exhaust. I had to use a clothes hanger to hang the muffler up before the car could roll off the trailer that brought it home.