Thread: Grachan Minicab?

Grachan Minicab?

I woke up at 3am this morning thinking how cool it would be to slap some giant flares onto a Subie 360 SS. Got up at 5, pulled out my "360cc Nostalgia" mag I got from Nakazoto, looked through it, and thought, hey. How about instead of the 360, I do it to a Minicab. Yeah, that'll be sweet. So I got out a pencil and started drawing. Here ya go.

:tu:

Administrator
    I love it! You've got some great skills. There's also a Drawing Thread in the General Discussion section that you should post it in. Very creative :tu:

will do :tu:

Okay, now that's just straight awesome!
    Makes me want to go on the hunt for a Minicab, although I most likely am way too big for one (being 6'4" rules out a lot of cars, haha).

You got some serious talent man!

im 6'2 and I remember fititng prety good in one when I was over in japan, granted I was a passenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakazoto
    Okay, now that's just straight awesome!
    Makes me want to go on the hunt for a Minicab, although I most likely am way too big for one (being 6'4" rules out a lot of cars, haha).

You got some serious talent man!
    Thanks- if you're gonna modify it that much you may as well lengthen the footwell or something. You could push the back of the cab out 10cm! :roll: :twisted:

Funnily enough they are getting popular in drift ! and are already many examples here in the UK aswell as japan. One even featured in Banzai Magazine recently.

http://www.banzaimagazine.com/pastissue.asp?issueID=29

At a local cruise in my area there's an Acty with a bike engine fitted, which is also the popular route for these cool little trucks. They weigh so little and the center of gravity so low, with a wheel at each corner they are pretty mean handling and quick of the mark. There's a regular one that drags at santa Pod each year too.

Excellent project idea, Go For It !! :tu:

Can we get that magazine in the US? It looks so much better than Super Street and such.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisOFNA
    Can we get that magazine in the US? It looks so much better than Super Street and such.
    Yeah pretty sure you can, there are usually plenty of overseas readers cars in there.

The links above take you to the mags website