Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Service/repair Manuals??..

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    373

    Service/repair Manuals??..

    does anyone know where to get a service/repair manual for the 2nd gen box type lancer?...help please..
    thx...

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    13
    hi there,

    I'm looking for the same service manual, if you finally find it, may i have a copy ?

    thanks
    -salam dari jakarta-

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yorba Linda, Socal
    Posts
    115
    Pomona swap meet, once a month....
    Every month there's a guy with this big truck that has nothing but car book and repair manuals on it, I've bought 3 (chilton & Clymore & Dealer service) repair manuals and two owners manuals (Arrow & Celeste) for the same car from him all at different times... He deals mostly in American cars, but always has a large selection of Japanese and Euro cars
    I'm going on the 7th of June, would you like me to stop in and ask the guy for you?
    Avg. book is about $10-15 U.S.
    My Mitsu Celeste book was $9 but what was funny is that my Plymouth Arrow book was $15 virtually the same book, made me laugh...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by BlownArrow
    Pomona swap meet, once a month....
    Every month there's a guy with this big truck that has nothing but car book and repair manuals on it, I've bought 3 (chilton & Clymore & Dealer service) repair manuals and two owners manuals (Arrow & Celeste) for the same car from him all at different times... He deals mostly in American cars, but always has a large selection of Japanese and Euro cars
    I'm going on the 7th of June, would you like me to stop in and ask the guy for you?
    Avg. book is about $10-15 U.S.
    My Mitsu Celeste book was $9 but what was funny is that my Plymouth Arrow book was $15 virtually the same book, made me laugh...
    thx a lot dude, please do so..
    problem is your location..
    i'm guessing that if you do found one..gotta be the manual for the left hand steer version... would be a problem??..

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yorba Linda, Socal
    Posts
    115
    Ya sorry I didn't even think of that :roll:
    But I'll look anyway.. Can't hurt to ask the guy...
    I'll check back with you after I go...

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jersey City, New Jersey
    Posts
    296

    Re: Service/repair Manuals??..

    Quote Originally Posted by roosterfella46
    does anyone know where to get a service/repair manual for the 2nd gen box type lancer?...help please..
    thx...
    Hope this helps bro


    Old Lancer Manuals (pdf files)..just click & download
    :

    - 4G3x series engine manual - 2.58mb
    - Carb manual - 2.32mb

    I also have some pdf files of 2nd gen Lancer catalogs from UK (written in English) and Japan (written in Japanese).. just PM me if you also need it :wink:

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    107
    Blown, you have an actual Celeste owner's manual? What language is it in? Gimme some scans, man!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    373

    Re: Service/repair Manuals??..

    Quote Originally Posted by JunRaymond
    Quote Originally Posted by roosterfella46
    does anyone know where to get a service/repair manual for the 2nd gen box type lancer?...help please..
    thx...
    Hope this helps bro


    Old Lancer Manuals (pdf files)..just click & download
    :

    - 4G3x series engine manual - 2.58mb
    - Carb manual - 2.32mb

    I also have some pdf files of 2nd gen Lancer catalogs from UK (written in English) and Japan (written in Japanese).. just PM me if you also need it :wink:
    junraymond.. thank you very much..
    owe you one :tu:

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jersey City, New Jersey
    Posts
    296
    No problem! 'Glad to help :wink:

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by JunRaymond
    No problem! 'Glad to help :wink:
    hehe.. junraymond..i was wondering..do you have the body manuals too??..
    hehehe.. planning to restore the lancer soon..so i need all the resources i can get...TIA

Similar Threads

  1. Early Repair manuals
    By vdubjim in forum Toyota Swap Meet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 01:31 AM
  2. Classic JDM chilton and haynes repair manuals willingto ship
    By dead_lemons in forum Ad / Auction Finds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 12:41 AM
  3. Dealer Service and Chiltons Manuals
    By Toy_Yoda in forum Universal Parts Swap Meet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 08:13 PM
  4. FS: OEM Service manuals for 1980 210 and 810 - $25 each
    By Ghetto Jack in forum Datsun/Nissan Swap Meet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 02:01 AM
  5. Toyota service manuals: 18R, 2TG, Starlet, blacktop, others
    By oldeskewltoy in forum Toyota Garage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 01:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •