Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1981 626 Deluxe Sedan

1981 626 Deluxe Sedan

Hey gang!

After the last 4 months of moving the museum collection and all the parts along with it(NEVER again! - nearly 15,000km clocked up, what was I thinking), I'm starting to catch up with life again.

While a few Mazda's left the collection, as usual another one comes home!!

This is a one owner Mazda 626 deluxe from 1981. These are starting to thin out over here, so I was glad to find a nice one to add to the collection. It's as spec'd up as much as you could get in 1981 which included the 5 speed which is harder to find in the series two, as a lot I've seen were the automatic.

240,000km on the clock isn't too bad for the age and besides the few accessories you see in the photos, it's as per the factory! The owners were so glad to not see it crushed as happens far to often to 80's Japanese vehicles over here, enjoy!

Absolutely love it!!!

I really have a soft spot the series 2 CB2MS. A great car in its era and still today! 8)

Cheers,
    Danny

I thought you might Danny!!

They were so glad somebody but the crushers were after it. He even did a service on it before I picked it up so it would cause a problem at the museum! They were so impressed with the 626, they bought another one in 2001.

It's nearly as cool as your one mate! Timbo

Quote Originally Posted by B1500boy
    It's nearly as cool as your one mate! Timbo
    hahaha Tim...If I had more space I definitely consider tracking one down in similar condition to yours. What a great example!

Cheers,
    Danny

Administrator
    Lol, I was wondering where you've been. Must have been a lot of work to move your collection! Nice 626, btw. Again, very rare in the US.

Nice find Timbo! Have you got a magic hat or something? Just where do you find all these Mazda's??
    Im glad your shift is completed, I must come over and see all your Mazdas. Thanks for taking the time to assist my agenda during your monumental move.
    I look forward to receiving your parcel soon.

Oh, L10B aka Danny, welcome to JNC mate, you joining has just made this forum a whole lot better! I look forward to seeing more of your Mazda collection, especially your 626 and L10B.
    Cheers
    Sean

Quote Originally Posted by madaz
    Oh, L10B aka Danny, welcome to JNC mate, you joining has just made this forum a whole lot better! I look forward to seeing more of your Mazda collection, especially your 626 and L10B.
    Cheers
    Sean
    Thanks Sean. I'm looking forward to finding some time to get some threads up and running. My collection has got a little kick along in the past month 8) .

Cheers,
    Danny
    ps sorry Tim I'll get out of your thread now. ops:

good to see you've slashed the grass Timmy! Another nice example added to the collection. I can just hear you now singing- the hills are alive in Villenue!!!!!. :lol:

Nice pics Timbo, very creative with the new venue. Don't recall you being that close to the dam but what would I know?

Must be a trick of that afternoon light! Can't beat a good Capella.

I am also calculating the rental bill for 15,000 klms on the 'T'. Probably cost you a couple of square metres of paddock to store some Mazdas!

Quote Originally Posted by mazdajon
    Nice pics Timbo, very creative with the new venue. Don't recall you being that close to the dam but what would I know?

Must be a trick of that afternoon light! Can't beat a good Capella.

I am also calculating the rental bill for 15,000 klms on the 'T'. Probably cost you a couple of square metres of paddock to store some Mazdas!
    No, the water shot, I was standing on the main road of Villenueve - the quota of three cars had already been past for the day so I was safe!

Not all in the T mate!!