Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: spreeee!!

spreeee!!

So, made a pretty sick purchase today! $250 w/ title, original manual and less than 1500 miles! Bought it for my wife, but she's kinda scared of it... so looks like I have a 90mpg work commuter! (luckily I only work about a mile away, lol)

Cool. :tu: :mrgreen:

I like scooters. I need a Ruckus. 8)

Anyone know the Washington laws on these? This thing hits around 30mph on flat ground, any turns or inclines and I drop to around 20-25. I can pretty much make it to and from work on side streets, but I have to get on highway 101 to cross a bridge both ways. The speed limit on 101 in town is 30mph, so I'd asume it's ok, but I am not sure since it is a highway, and I've heard you need to be atleast 80cc to be legal on highways.

you can always check out the state patrol for more info. I do not have my 2 wheelers in WA. I've owned three 1960's JNS (Japanese Nostalgic Scooter) :mrgreen:, a Fuji Rabbit, Mitsubishi Silver Pigeon and Honda Cub. of the three the Fuji was the smoothest, with the air suspension :tu:

rode it to work today, nice and smooth at about 25mph the whole way. It doesn't like full throttle, but if you ease it up to speed and hold at about half throttle, it stays pretty good at 25mph. Love this thing!!

It looks like the spree in wa state is classified as a moped. give it a read.

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/traveler/docs/equipmt/moped.pdf

I think it has to be able to go 35 mph to be road legal. But I'm mean its washington who really cars.

Ordered my new tires! Stock size 2.50-10 nankang up front and 80/90-10 itr rear tire, should be like an inch and a half taller look like tiny street bike tires, lol. Also got a new drive belt and a carb rebuild coming. Hoping to have this thing braking 30mph, lol. This thing is the cheapest fun I've had in a long time . Micro-sized tuning!

do an elite 4 bolt af16/05 or dio swap it! :tu:

This is still my wifes bike. But I wanna do the big bore swap on one eventually. Just need to find a second scoot for a good price.